Making the server fairer to Criminal RPers compared to PD.

rex_hound

I've noticed that everytime I get arrested, the entirety of the Police Department, AND the Sherrifs department both combine and all chase after one criminal, that's not very realistic to me, and I'm sure others would agree.

Everytime I get arrested, I have to pay back half or more of my wealth on the server, what is the point in RPing a criminal if I'm getting over 7days in jail, which has very little RP anymore. Plus, you get citations which take half or more of your current paycheck, and cops make thousands, if not millions from their Government paychecks. (Seen screenshots and have been told by police members OOCly that their current wealth is ridiculous) if I now have to go to jail for 12 days, why should I have to pay 45k, or more in citations? Why should I have to deal with 5+ cops chasing me down and desync ramming me and forcing me to RP it? 

How about, you lower the citations, and have some more criminal aspects to the server, that don't require applications? Like making drugs easier to do so we don't have to apply for it? Or letting regular "civilians" become arms dealers instead of having the gangs do it? Make criminal RP more rewarding, or else the player count is going to keep dropping, lower the citations because of the already punishing jail times. Because, as I've said, the playerbase will keep dropping. I've stopped donating to the server due to this issue. I don't want to play on a server as a criminal if I'm going to have to pay ALL of my cash in citations, PLUS impound fees!? Lower the citations if I have to do 12 days and 20 hours in jail. 

NOTE: Once I've calmed down, and can put my anger and frustration into words that sound more and more professional, I will do so. However this will have to do until then.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3
Just now, Infamou$ said:

fr tho the PD are waaay too overpowered with their tracking an shit, you can't get away with anything

Exactly! And if I have an admin tell me this is an "invalid suggestion" I'll take it straight to Nervous, because it's a fucking joke. I'm genuinely pissed off and gob smacked by this.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I can agree with this.

It's kind of excessive, annoying, and downright immersion breaking when the entirity of the SD and PD show up to deal with ONE case. I can understand maybe one officer and his patrol partner but anything more than that for minor transgressions is ridiculous.

As an example:

While working at KoreaMart (Little Seoul 24/7) a homeless man came in and tried to steal from the gumball machine. This led to him getting his hand stuck inside of said machine, naturally we had to call the police to assist.

We were expecting maybe one officer to deal with this minor nuisance, after all it's just a homeless man caught shoplifting. What happened was most of the Sheriff's department turned up to spectate aswell as three standard PD officers came to deal with this ONE thing with culminated in the PD acting aggressive toward the person who made the call.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Pandamei said:

These issues along with the current "robocop" situation on the server are just dragging down players' will to actually want to roleplay on the server. 

90% of the PD are robo cops, I respect the ones that genuinely RP being Humans, but I can tell yout his much, EVERY cop I've met so far since returning to the server, is a robocop, it's like 1 in 10 aren't a robot. Which is another issue I have. Cops need to RP GENUINE humans to get respect from me IC and OOC, I don't go as far to OOCly insult them, however ICly I do. I've turned this whole Robocop situation into a genuine IC thing, because that's how bad the issue is to me. I'm genuinely unimersed in the RP because of this issue. 

12 minutes ago, Pandamei said:

These issues along with the current "robocop" situation on the server are just dragging down players' will to actually want to roleplay on the server. 

exactly, i've been debating quittin over it since I only like criminal/gang rp and it's basically impossible to get away anything, one time I had 4 cop cars manhunting me for driving a quadbike at the age of 15 like wtf?

Edited by Infamou$
23 minutes ago, Infamou$ said:

fr tho the PD are waaay too overpowered with their tracking an shit, you can't get away with anything

welcome to the modern era, we're not in the old school days where tracking and satellite GPS is a relic, the public embraced it and so does modern day law enforcement. as long as they've got a warrant then they can track you, don't like it? get a pay as you go phone, keep it turned off.

• Syrike locked this topic