Farms

Lionhearted

This is a suggestion revolving around both: Scripted jobs and Property Management.

I recently came across a really simple and doable idea that will promote roleplay, as well as different methods of acquiring money!

Farms, there is one major farm in GTA V, out in Blaine County, in Single-player, the farm Trevor blows up.

My idea is very simple, and the following:

• Only allow people to own farms if:

- The person agrees to use it for roleplay purposes.

- The person also agrees to provide jobs and hire people on the farm.

- The person must not be hiring only friends, and can only hire people for 3 hours.

- Make the script terminate the contract after 3 hours and create a cool-down to give others a chance to try it!

How is this possible?

GTA V has tractors, (2 kinds, one is a 1900s looking tractor, another is more modern.)

GTA V has trailers!

I had the idea of a few different jobs.

One of the fields has apples, hence, picking apples! This trailer can be attached!

47c57026ba5ba136c839d6f1d0644df2.png

Another is raking the fields, turning the soil for fermentation purposes, this trailer can be attached!

029489d80cf0a4c16322f9a949318a8b.png

The way that it'd be worth for the property owners:

Introduce a ratio of which the worker : land owner is paid, for example:

• 60% : 40% ratio of Land owner to Worker payment, the land owner receives the larger half - for obvious reasons.

The tractors referenced:

4d2e4ccce996e84bbead44b4f2e018ed.png

99a8f4c9adb6fedfaa9b7a1deb75f9e8.png

***ALSO HAS A SNOW PRESET FOR WHEN WE GET SNOW!***

fe718f66f111bf606f4ff2aa51a97f23.png

Leading on from the original suggestion:

• Introduce a separate job, which could be done by either the farm owner or anyone he permits:

-To be able to sell harvested apples or wheat or anything to markets and gain money from doing so.

-Open stalls for PLAYERS to buy the PRODUCTS, such as apples and other delicacies, fruits, and more!

TO BE IMPROVED.

Edited by Lionhearted
Added pictures
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about a general agriculutre/farming script for a while. A definite yes.
Would especially like to see legal plant farming with actual dynamic in-game plant objects to camouflage later added marijuana growing scripts, if such should exist. This would ensure growing any plant outside wouldn't immediately be assumed illegal as it shouldn't.

Forwarding!