• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Papa

LSPD Forums Verification Email

Papa    0

Hey,

I've tried signing up to the lspd forums at lspd.gta.world and the site freezes when I try to resend a verification email as I didn't get one when I initially signed up. Is there anyway of someone verifying me without the need for the email? (Sorry if I asked this in the wrong place, I'm new here.)

Thanks.

Syrike    55

You need the email which could be in your junk email folder, if the site isnt sending one and keeps freezing clear your browser cache and cookies.

• Upvote 1

Papa    0

Checked everywhere and no sign of any email. The site is freezing and I tried clearing my cache and cookies, I even switched browser and it still freezes.

Big_Smokes    101
40 minutes ago, Papa said:

Checked everywhere and no sign of any email. The site is freezing and I tried clearing my cache and cookies, I even switched browser and it still freezes.

If you keep not getting the activation e-mail, feel free to shoot me a DM on discord, name's smokey#3454, I'll process it for you.

• Upvote 1

Papa    0
5 hours ago, Big_Smokes said:

If you keep not getting the activation e-mail, feel free to shoot me a DM on discord, name's smokey#3454, I'll process it for you.

I'll try again in a bit and if it doesn't work I'll pm you, thanks.