Regarding the scamming rules.

rooneymacgooney

From what I can understand, you are able to steal any scammed money back provided you can prove the perpetrator still has the money, an admin can give you permission to recover the money from them as it would still be a continuation of the scam and not a robbery. Obviously this wouldn't apply if they're pked in relation to the scam prior to the money being taken back. 

If I'm wrong I'm sure an admin will correct me. 

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, aldo said:

There should be no scam limit or robbery limit

That's just not going to happen, robberies should not be a means to an end but a temporary necessity for a character as it often is irl. Or at the very least, a well-planned event with carefully selected targets.  There needs to be limits so players don't abuse avenues of roleplay offered to them to simply grind money. This has been discussed at length internally and isn't going to change. If you can't have fun roleplay without robbing or scamming constantly and want limitations removed, you're probably doing something wrong. Next time please keep suggestions like this in their relevant forums, not in other people's question threads.

That said, I'll be locking this thread as I believe OP got a suitable answer.

Edited by Moonsong