Regarding the scamming rules.

rooneymacgooney

3 hours ago, DLimit said:

One could possess the Right to C.K. a character, instead, which is greater than any loss of wealth on a serious R.P. server.

How is that a loss? They only have to namechange. They dont lose any assets besides social

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Rey said:

How is that a loss? They only have to namechange. They dont lose any assets besides social

I wasn't aware that this was GTA: Online, in-which assets were more valuable than character development. Individuals are on the wrong server if they value their assets more than their character development.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
26 minutes ago, Khalabeeb said:

stop acting like you don't give a shit about your in game assets.

Did u ignore what he said. I’d rather lose all my 200k+ in assets than to have to namechange or ck, so would a lot of people. Social + rp > cash u can remake if u wanted to

• Applaud 1
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 5:29 PM, DLimit said:

One could possess the Right to C.K. a character, instead, which is greater than any loss of wealth on a serious R.P. server.

Then I should be allowed to CK someone for robbing me or stealing my car as well? No thanks. CK should only come into play when you  are ripping off someone you IC'ly know in advance is in bed with a gang/mob. The IC court system works pretty well on financial issues so all the civilian murderer-busniessowner-24/4 clerk-race drivers should use that.