Fairness

Sami.

You know like, if I said one thing moderately snarky to anyone on this community I get muted or banned.

If multiple people start being a dick to me, it's all good to lock the thread and laugh with them.

It's actually not right - I did fuck all to anyone on this community yet you still all want to act like dicks the second I open my mouth.

It wasn't an attempt to get unbanned, it was a thread on the general discussion talking about progression in the server, separate to me.

How about we spam useless comments, nitpick at comments that are completely disconnected in an attempt to make yourself right when in reality you've just made yourself look like an idiot to anyone who's got half a brain and isn't trying to be funny 24/7. And then lock them.

Let's keep it fair, or not, I know that's not usually an occurring theme around here.

Watch my ban appeal get denied for this thread.

• KV locked this topic

If you stopped shoehorning the fact that you're banned into every thread that you make then it likely wouldn't be an issue and you wouldn't receive backlash over it. Stop making new threads about it and wait for a response on your ban appeal.

If you want to make suggestions to improve the server, go ahead and post them in the relevant area - ensure that you actually think out what you're suggesting and propose ways it can be implemented and work functionally on the server. It might be better if you wait to be unbanned before you start making suggestions, though.

Locked.