Clothing bugs

OG KUSH

Good evening! My problem is that with my first account I ever made in this server - I entered the game and when I was looking around for a little bit, I saw a player without a body. It is in my first picture. 

Secondly, I made another character and when I was choosing a pants and it once again appeared to be bugged in my vision.

I would just like to know, why is that so?

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

Edited by OG KUSH
3 minutes ago, OG KUSH said:

Secondly, I made another character and when I was choosing a pants and it once again appeared to be bugged in my vision.

I believe you need to change the Torso value? Or a relog might fix that? I've never seen this before. 

E: Tits, wrong account. 

Edited by LSNN
2 hours ago, OG KUSH said:

Good evening! My problem is that with my first account I ever made in this server - I entered the game and when I was looking around for a little bit, I saw a player without a body. It is in my first picture. 

I would just like to know, why is that so?

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

Did you restart  after installing server files?

Edited by Tennplugg

Certain clothing pieces, Torsos and shoes only work with other ones. They will work with the ones rockstar made them with but as you can see some are used with incompatible clothing pieces. The one shirt I know that goes invisible for some reason is the bigness jersey but other than that there are no issues. The pants shown in your second image have never had a leg texture added to them by rockstar and that is why it looks that way.

• Groz locked this topic