Realism within PD?

Just now, SULLI said:

Utilized for the sake of flying. You mean?.... Patrolling? Yes. We do in fact patrol in AIR. LAPD Air support has two choppers up on a two hour rotation almost 24/7. They respond to whatever they want to. They are also used as a deterrent to crime. You've probably seen us above and gone.. "Gosh darn. A helicopter. I can't do crime while it's watching me!" That is exactly why it's there. Feel free to go watch LAPD Air Support videos on YouTube. Lots of great information on there regarding their usage. 

In regards to tracing. If you get traced and it's bugged and that is confirmed, call an admin because while you might speculate that we just carry on with a bugged trace I can tell you from someone who uses it almost everyday, we do not. I've personally busted people with a bugged trace and voided it as soon as we know it's bugged. This isn't our issue it's a script issue. Anyone in PD who uses a bugged trace to get a one up would be severely punished if caught. There are ways to counter the trace to. It's really easy. The bug is a very rare occurance and it frustrates us just as much as it does you. 

And once again entire point is missed and compared to the highest paid departament in whole US.

Expand a bit on what exactly you're using the trace? Confirmed criminals with charges like homicide or every single evading person, yep, every single evading person.

1 minute ago, .45 said:

And once again entire point is missed and compared to the highest paid departament in whole US.

Expand a bit on what exactly you're using the trace? Confirmed criminals with charges like homicide or every single evading person, yep, every single evading person.

my dude, lspd is based off lapd 

Evasion suspects are not traced. That is protocol within PD. Not sure where you got that idea from? We trace when a situation requires us to do so. Such as threat to life or investagative reasons which I'll obviously not go into detail about here. People who outrun PD who pose no threat to life, do not get traced. Don't just assume things. 

Edit. However. If you evade and a warrant goes out for you. THEN we trace you. You are now a wanted Felon. 

Edited by SULLI
Just now, SULLI said:

Evasion suspects are not traced. That is protocol within PD. Not sure where you got that idea from? We trace when a situation requires us to do so. Such as threat to life or investagative reasons which I'll obviously not go into detail about here. People who outrun PD who pose no threat to life, do not get traced. Don't just assume things. 

My guy, I have reliable source in PD and there's no point for you to lie every person who have attemlted to evade at least once can confirm it. Only time you don't trace is when the car has no plate and you can't acquire the information of the player by your overpowered MDC that has everything about the player.

3 minutes ago, SULLI said:

Yeah. Now I just can't take you seriously. You're source is living in fantasy land and you are believing his fairy tales. I'll leave you to it. Dear lord..

At yet again you show the exact same mindset most of the faction shares, instead of going like this you could start on getting the things changed and push for it. You get called out on something and you got super defensive towards PD when in reallity it's not up to servers standards as any other person roleplays more fear than half of the PD who can jump into shootouts 1v10. Just start on changing the way you take this server, ask any other person involved within illegal roleplay they will tell you the same thing.

I mean if you want to go that way though then just think of your detective char who kept working 24/7 then as possible went off-duty full clubbing, getting drunk, drove home like nothing and kept the cycle for the entire time 

Edited by .45
6 minutes ago, RufioCas said:

Huh lol, so you are saying San Andreas isn’t a state and a county? Have you even checked IC documents that clearly state San andreas is a state?

So you're saying we're a state located inside of a state? There was something else said by the staff on continuity discussion.

I am not a current member of the LSPD, but I have some experience with them and can thus confidently say this:

1. Police helicopters indeed do patrol to scare off potential crime and respond to developing situations at a moment's notice. This is realistic within the scope of what they aim to portray, and is done in real life. Even way smaller departments manage to do this.

2. The LSPD does not trace every evading suspect, they usually place warrants if you get away and they know who you are.

3. The MDC is not over powered. Every individual's page starts void of information and law enforcement factions have to build it up using information found (a mugshot, phone numbers, etc.) If you register a vehicle it gets linked to you however, as the DMV passes that information on.

On an unrelated closing note: Do not make me lock this thread. I will not tolerate unfound accusations of lies or personal lash-outs. Keep this thread civil.

Edited by lambchops
  • Cara locked this topic