LS Jewish Association - Gruppe Six Protest Announcement and Details

friendlyman

y249SHL.jpg

fighting for a fair and tolerant society

JEWISH ASSOCIATION OF LOS SANTOS - PRESS RELEASE

The Jewish Association of Los Santos announces it's intentions to protest outside of Gruppe Six headquarters at 8PM today.

Their mobile militia squads harass not only the Jewish community but the entire city. They act as occupiers rather than security, even going as far as to put sirens on their cars and wear police-like uniforms. They openly carry weapons on their hip and act as if they are police, 'patrolling' our communities and terrifying those who live there. They actively support anti-Semitic business with their 'protection', such as the Mirror Park Tavern, who have a history of assaulting Jewish patrons, the owner of the bar 'Tom Herrera' even being quoted as calling the patron a 'Dirty Jew.' Unfortunately, Mirror Park Tavern was unwilling to co-operate with our request for CCTV footage of the incident, citing 'Fuck off' as reasoning to our lawyer who was sent in to retrieve the CCTV tape. We are pursuing legal action in order to fight this injustice, and updates on that will be posted separately. 

Our demands are as follows.

• Ending the current system of patrols, instead relying on callouts and alarms. The JALS will gladly assist with any needs of installing alarms in businesses which do not have them, so long as they are not anti-Semitic or racist businesses nor supported by anti-Semites or racists.
  • Gruppe Six ending their support with businesses that have been affiliated with neo-Nazism, racism or antisemitism, and opening up an inquiry division in order to perform background checks of owners or managers who wish to hire their services.

Any organisations wishing to enquire about the rally, whether it be to arrange an interview or to have a quote, should contact either #3004 or directly message us via our FaceBrowser page.

Edited by friendlyman
  • Upvote 8

Usernamne: YM767
Comment: What is this fucking racist shit? My people were too being inside prison camps of Austria and Germany, dying to these same people that are hating on the lovely Jewish people. I am supporting you, Jewish friends, for we are stronger when uniting!

Username: Mayto

Comment: I wouldn't be surprised if this so-called 'protest' is funded by criminal organizations pissed off that a security company is actually looking out for people and business owners. Gruppe6 saved me twice when some would-be thugs tried to rob me when I was doing my truck route! Fuck outta here. 

Edited by Zoezoegigantic
  • Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Shokkoth said:

Username: Dumme_Juden

Comment: Those jews pointed a gun at the bikers who were passing by and told the PD that it was the other way around! Wish Adolf got all of them.

Username: LSJEWASC

Comment: Aside from the fact that the police have already acknowledged that the man who pointed a gun at us barricaded himself indoors after running away from police. If it were the case a gun was pointed at him, surely when we were arrested they would have found said gun, and he wouldn't have ran away flailing his gun around like a madman.

The LS Jewish Association has sent a request to the LSPD to release a press statement on the incident.

29 minutes ago, friendlyman said:

Username: LSJEWASC

Comment: Aside from the fact that the police have already acknowledged that the man who pointed a gun at us barricaded himself indoors after running away from police. If it were the case a gun was pointed at him, surely when we were arrested they would have found said gun, and he wouldn't have ran away flailing his gun around like a madman.

The LS Jewish Association has sent a request to the LSPD to release a press statement on the incident.

Username: Dumme_Juden
Comment: The man simply went into his own home and locked the door, after PD checked up on him to make sure he was alright, since that bunch of jews nearly shot him dead! Thats not barricading indoors! The gun hasnt been found when you got arrested because you passed it onto one of those other creatures who were there with you! #STOPWITHTHEPROPAGANDA

Attachment Included: 'Borat_throw_the_jew_down_the_well.mp4'

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic