Drunk Driving

aldo

Cant u add that gta thing where you drive worse after drinking/smoking.

also the weed and drink screen effects should be WAY longer. For weed it lasts literally 10-15 seconds. And it takes around 6 components to get drunk but each one costs 200 so that’s not even a decent price to have an effect on your screen for a few seconds.

I've witnessed 3 women who all RPed being under 5'8 down 8 Tequila shots in under 5 minutes and then successfully leave the Warehouse (A rave for anyone who don't know) in high heels in their sports car at 100+ mph.

Please, for the love of god if you are not going to RP drunk driving, just do not drive, period. It's so annoying when people don't RP things they have brought upon their own character OR only RP it when it benefits them.

Edited by nateX
I love you
8 hours ago, nateX said:

I've witnessed 3 women who all RPed being under 5'8 down 8 Tequila shots in under 5 minutes and then successfully leave the Warehouse (A rave for anyone who don't know) in high heels in their sports car at 100+ mph.

Please, for the love of god if you are not going to RP drunk driving, just do not drive, period. It's so annoying when people don't RP things they have brought upon their own character OR only RP it when it benefits them.

looool ???

that sums up mallrats ? 

In my personal opinion anyone found not roleplaying the effects of alcohol is violating powergaming related rules and should thus be punished accordingly. That being said, it is a hard thing to prove and/or report. As such it may be handy to have a more solid feature in place that discourages people from driving drunk like there are no consequences and explore different routes to get home.

I just wanna make millions off the drunks in ls. Braunstein cabs guys, remember that.

but for real, the amount of times I've been pulled up outside a club and everyone is just clearly not drunk although they'd slammed about six shots or whatever is insane. If theres something that can be done to do with the script then please look into it.

• Upvote 1

completely agreeing on this one, yet I do not see any other way that adding some scripts unless staff is willing to camp outside clubs/bars and inside, and keep track who drank how much and how they drive, which won't happen, they got more important stuff to do. honest rp'ers will roleplay it, others need OOC aka script interference

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/lifestyle/how-long-does-alcohol-stay-in-your-blood/

First of all, increase the length of time it takes for the alcohol to leave your system based on what you're drinking. Maybe not to these real lengths, but certainly should be longer than they are. Cops setting up checkpoints is practically useless at this point because most people are scriptly sober by the time they leave.

I liked the idea of adding in random events when driving drunk. Random left or right turns, slowing down, speeding up, etc. Now add in something like this below, a motion blur or similar. Combine these two things together and now it's much harder to get around while drunk.

oOTmuzn.jpg

Edited by Scaramouche
  • Upvote 1