Drunk Driving

aldo

2 minutes ago, friendlyman said:

I work for the Jewish Cab Company so it's probably a bit of a conflict of interest for me to say this, but it's really annoying that we'll have a few taxis sit outside of clubs and people will opt to get onto their own bikes and cars because they don't want to pay the fee for the taxi, despite the fact that they've just RP'd downing 3 pints of Stella.

3 pints of stella is nowt man

Just now, friendlyman said:

For anyone accustomed to the wife beater you could probably perform heart surgery but these are not 40 year old day drinkers we're talking about

true, the people doing this would be rolling round the floor off 1 nevermind 3 hahaha

2 hours ago, nwah_ said:

I think this could be fixed with the effects of drugs + alcohol lasting for a lot longer than they currently do. Namely the visual effects of being drunk/high.

Then of course you'd have the people relogging just to get rid of the effect which is another issue.

me, as a PD officer, we can never actually get people for DUI's because no one wants to rp the fact that you're drunk. Alcohol effect disappears way too fast and, /breathalyzer? forget it. lol

33 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

me, as a PD officer, we can never actually get people for DUI's because no one wants to rp the fact that you're drunk. Alcohol effect disappears way too fast and, /breathalyzer? forget it. lol

Sucks because I love RP'ing out traffic stops especially DUI's but the state of the client makes it hard on the criminals end too.

I remember going from bar to bar one night on a character of mine, slowly getting worse and worse at ever bar I stopped by and was never pulled over, even after intentionally swerving in to oncoming lanes which I'm assuming the police thought was desync.

Real kicker is I was only caught because of my tints, they never clocked my character was drunk until I was obvious with my speech and presented /do's about the smell.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, nwah_ said:

I think this could be fixed with the effects of drugs + alcohol lasting for a lot longer than they currently do. Namely the visual effects of being drunk/high.

Then of course you'd have the people relogging just to get rid of the effect which is another issue.

Yes, this would make things a lot better. If you drink in absolute excess you stay drunk for a very long time, but it takes a lot of items & cash to get that drunk.