Clothing, Hair and Plastic Surgery reset

Waterflaps

Hi there, every time I log out and log back in, my character resorts to some default looking character, with bog-standard clothing and chequred shoes. This is despite me having Plastic Surgery, buying clothes and haircuts and assigning them to all outfits - The only thing that remains is my tattoos. Has anyone got any ideas how I can keep these purchases at all? It's getting tiring basically re-designing my full character every time I log on. Thanks.

Hey @Waterflaps.

That's not supposed to happen and very strange. When you purchase a surgery and haircut and save them to all outfits, it's meant to be applied to them throughout the course of you having the character and not deleting it. It has to be some bug that'll be hard to reciprocate and dig into. 

Are you able to switch between outfits back and forth till the time you're logged on, meaning do they save normally as far as you're online?

Yeah I'm able to move freely in and out of outfits during a single session, but as soon as I leave and return, I'm basically back to square one.

As Wolfie's saying, I'm really hoping that a new character's not my only option - I'm newer to the game, but I've made a fair bit of progress so far, and I've also purchased a name change, which would be wasted if I need to make a new character.

Just to confirm DON'T delete your character, this is a bug me and a few friends have seemed to crack, I assumed it was reported and forwarded but i'll check in a few and report it again if it's not.

BASICALLY any option that allows you to purchase for all outfits (hair, makeup, plastic surgeon etc) is BROKEN right now, it'll still charge you and apply the changes but as soon as you either change character or relog it'll revert back to normal.

Only workaround until the devs fix the issue is buying whatever you're wanting for each outfit slot one by one, it's expensive as hell but it's all you can do at this moment in time.

So for example you wanna change your hair, you'll need to select the hair you're wanting and instead of choosing the "buy for all outfits" option you'll need to buy it for slot one, then slot two, then three, all the way until you loop back around to 0.

Price of haircuts atm with this bug are 2k, surgery being 6k. 

Sucks but at least for now this is the only work around.

17 hours ago, Waterflaps said:

Yeah I'm able to move freely in and out of outfits during a single session, but as soon as I leave and return, I'm basically back to square one.

As Wolfie's saying, I'm really hoping that a new character's not my only option - I'm newer to the game, but I've made a fair bit of progress so far, and I've also purchased a name change, which would be wasted if I need to make a new character.

I've tried the surgery and it did work for this time, it depends on your character customizations but I don't know. Pretty hard bug to recropirate as said by Flow.

8 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Just to confirm DON'T delete your character, this is a bug me and a few friends have seemed to crack, I assumed it was reported and forwarded but i'll check in a few and report it again if it's not.

BASICALLY any option that allows you to purchase for all outfits (hair, makeup, plastic surgeon etc) is BROKEN right now, it'll still charge you and apply the changes but as soon as you either change character or relog it'll revert back to normal.

Only workaround until the devs fix the issue is buying whatever you're wanting for each outfit slot one by one, it's expensive as hell but it's all you can do at this moment in time.

So for example you wanna change your hair, you'll need to select the hair you're wanting and instead of choosing the "buy for all outfits" option you'll need to buy it for slot one, then slot two, then three, all the way until you loop back around to 0.

Price of haircuts atm with this bug are 2k, surgery being 6k. 

Sucks but at least for now this is the only work around.

Yeah, just tried this and unfortunately still no joy with it.

48 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Mind me asking how you went about it and what you bought when trying what I said? 

No problem, I went to the plastic surgeon and bought the slots one by one, for all slots. I then done the same for the clothing store for the first outfit slot, and then went to the barbers, again buying my hair one slot at a time for all slots. I've played for a while, and after re-logging, I was returned to a bald, default basic character.

I've made contact with server staff, and they were stumped, and stated this seems unique. I've been directed to message Nervous, and I'm just waiting to hear back from him for further guidance.

Edited by Waterflaps
  • Cheezy locked this topic