[GUIDE] Playing Pool (Billards)

INFORMATION REGARDING POOL

In order to explain pool, firstly we have to talk about it's background, how it is played and most importantly how it can be carried out in-game without any hassle.

INFORMATION AND BACKGROUND: (RULES AND REGULATIONS):-
         Firstly, let's discuss about the histroy and background of "pool" - Now firstly, pool is absoluetely not a swimming pool if you don't know what I am talking about and secondly this is a game which is played on a billard or now so called "POOL TABLE" which has green colour with white stripes around on which there are two sets of balls, one are striped (handled by 1 player) and other are non-striped (handled by the 2 player). The balls are arranged in a triangular order and the game commences. Every person get's an equal turn, in the set of balls there are two balls. One is a WHITE BALL and one is a BLACK BALL. The white ball is the one you use to hit the ball you want to hit (if striped or non-striped). The black ball is the blackjack (or if you know about blackjack then win or bust!) If you accidently throw the black ball in the pocket before all of "YOUR" balls (striped or non-striped) have not been placed in the pockets (holes in the table in which you can put your balls to gain points and reach the ULTIMATE target and that is the BLACK ball), if you accidently place the black ball in the pocket before all your balls are off the table, you LOSE instantly without any kind of discussion.
         Pool was first started by King Louis XI of France who replicated the pool table (which they at the time called "Billards" - in which there were a number of balls on the table and with the help of a cue you have to put all of them in the pockets, which slowly started to become a sensation and now is spread worldwide. Some people use pool as a sport and participate in worldwide tournaments and some just play pool to pass their time and don't have any concern in participating in tournaments or have a career in that sport. 
         Lastly, the information I wanted to list is that POOL is a strict game with strict rules, you break a rule - you get DISQUALIFIED instantly. As I've told you, if you pocket your black ball before all your balls, you get disqualified. If you pocket your white ball, your turn doesn't count and you won't be able to get an extra turn even if you pocketed one of your balls if /YOUR/ white ball goes in the pocket. 
         I am no pool expert, I'm just someone whom has played alot of pool games. Online or offline, I never had interest in POOL or such but if I ever get a chance to do so, I won't hesitate to play.

HOW IS POOL TO BE CARRIED OUT IN-GAME:

Now, how can we carry pool out in-game, as we do know. We have pool tables in-game which could be used but POOL cannot be correctly copied until or unless we have implemented a script to do so. We don't have dices in-game which makes our work even more harder and we can't just replicate a pool table with the help of poker cards. So, for now. I'll put this guide to halt until or unless we have decided for a pool script to be implemented.

ENDING INFORMATION:

This guide is not a replica or with no intention do I intend to copy the pre-existing pool-guide, I never want to steal someone's work. This guide is just an "advanced" version of that one as I found much defects in that guide and I just want to clear simple points on this sport. I, with full faith in myself can say that all the information in this guide has not been taken from any community, it is just from my experience and I don't intend to copy anyone or plagarize it. The information written in this guide are my own words except some historical information taken from Google. That's all, thank you for reading. 

Any grammatical errors or wrong information listed is what I apologize for. I am not a native English speaker nor am I any experienced pool playing individual, thank you for reading.

CREDITS: Goes to me for writing, editing and I take any actions for my work listed above. @WolfieLULZ

Edited by WolfieLULZ