Make underage E-RP against the rules

Yoak

I'm sure bestiality wasn't in Rule 9 at the time of that incident. I was an admin at the time and saw the chat before it became a leak, nothing happened. 

Yes?! It’s against the rules. It’s fucking disgusting. End of conversation. 

To be honest it shouldn't take rules to know bestiality's wrong and disgusting.

I am not defending the RP relevant to this thread either. The thought alone makes me uncomfortable, yet you must remember many criminal acts portrayed here are uncomfortable to others OOC. This is why Rule 9 exists in the first place to give that OOC safety net for those unwilling to participate.

Edited by Ribsey

It only becomes a problem when every second underaged character decides to "develop" it. For some it is understandable, they get influenced in a bad way. I am not gonna give examples but some kids really come off with slightly different mindset than others. I've never been a fan of restricting RP OOCly, except for rape, bestiality and so on. This needs no restriction, it needs common sense and realistic character development.

7 minutes ago, Ribsey said:

I'm sure bestiality wasn't in Rule 9 at the time of that incident. I was an admin at the time and saw the chat before it became a leak, nothing happened. 

I am not defending the RP relevant to this thread either. The thought alone makes me uncomfortable, yet you must remember many criminal acts portrayed here are uncomfortable to others OOC. This is why Rule 9 exists in the first place to give that OOC safety net for those unwilling to participate.

It's not about it being portrayed, it's the fact it's weird and can present a avenue for people to get in big issues. At least in America, it could be fairly argued that it breaks federal law. You cannot create, possess, or distribute any sexually explicit material (simulated is included in the legal definition) relating to minors. 

imagine thinking any form of paedophillia (ic and ooc doesn't matter) is acceptable in your community.

absolutely fucking disgusting, if you think or behave like this you should be thrown behind bars.

there absolutely 100% has to be a line where you say "okay, sure ic is ic but this is crossing a line".

I think people need to remember this is a video game and not real life

^ Like I said, this needs no OOC restriction but a common sense and realistic character development + IC actions taken, not OOC. I see you all talk about law, we have law ICly too, not OOCly.

EDIT: m4 I don't think we're talking about pedophilia here.

Edited by Infinity
Just now, Infinity said:

^ Like I said, this needs no OOC restriction but a common sense and realistic character development + IC actions taken, not OOC. I see you all talk about law, we have law ICly too, not OOCly.

I don't think you realize roleplaying sex is still considered sexually explicit material lol

• Fenrir locked this topic