More vehicle rims & wheels accessories & ability to change your rim's color

4 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

Holy fucking shit. Can people not look through the suggestions before suggesting stuff? This has been suggested COUNTLESS of times. Please do research before doing a suggestion. 

This time it's different as there was never a example of a C# way of doing it. Now it has been sent over.

• Applaud 1
5 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

Holy fucking shit. Can people not look through the suggestions before suggesting stuff? This has been suggested COUNTLESS of times. Please do research before doing a suggestion. 

And how many of them have been acted upon by the Administrative and Server Development team? 

Along with there has been zero even attempts of them trying to include something that has been so desired for from their community for so long. There haven't even been any suggestions that they're working on it. They just said no.

So I don't see a valid point in where you're coming from, there is a desire by the community, if it isn't addressed it'll keep being suggested.

Edited by Lee Murphy
1 hour ago, Tennplugg said:

Sorry but I don't spend my entire day checking every existent post on the forum, nor I ever open it. I know people have posted something like this before but I feel like it needed a refresh.

Edited by SeNyX
Just now, SeNyX said:

Sorry but I don't spend my entire day checking every existent post on the forum, nor I ever open it. I knew people have posted something like this before but I felt like it needed a refresh.

then bump that thread? like, it doesn't help to flood the suggestions with the same kind of suggestion.