Asian factions

Shekh

Why are there hardly any asian factions/characters on gta world? Who would be interested if an asian triad type faction were to be started?

There’s an entire asian china town on the map and a few asian chars there but no factions.

Edited by Shekh
Just now, Bleed The Fee said:

its not chinatown, little seoul is based off koreatown irl but the korean mob and chinese triads would be able to operate there.

Ik but the fact theres not been any factions there is crazy. Not sure if there has been in the past though

4 minutes ago, Shekh said:

Ik but the fact theres not been any factions there is crazy. Not sure if there has been in the past though

There were, only people aren't interested in Asian factions, sadly. That's why the people that used to open Asian factions all joined another faction and dropped the concept in a whole. I find it a shame really.

Edited by pearl river mississippi
4 minutes ago, pearl river mississippi said:

There were, only people aren't interested in Asian factions, sadly. That's why the people that used to open Asian factions all joined another faction and dropped the concept in a whole. I find it a shame really.

Makes no sense when every fac seems repetitive apart from the legal ones. An LS branch of a hong kong triad would be the perfect faction if enough people got interested tbh

8 minutes ago, Shekh said:

Makes no sense when every fac seems repetitive apart from the legal ones. An LS branch of a hong kong triad would be the perfect faction if enough people got interested tbh

Apart the fact that LS Triad from Hong Kong doesnt exist.

@Crocker

@DjoleK could give you better insight on it.

51 minutes ago, my_g said:

idk bro, you can't really force ppl to make facs that you'd like to see. Why don't you try and start one yourself?

Takes more work and investment than just being a member. Even if people who are interested join, it is a big responsibility to manage

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Zahmir said:

Not only mobs but ABZ or Asian Crips would go crazy?

There was a ABZ in vespucci which is close by, I ran a ic gang called asian outlaw bloods in little seoul but theres no other asian factions to interact with so that shit got boring, the only faction that is currently in little seoul now is ms13 i think

Edited by Bleed The Fee