NVR Doesn't work in Rage:MP/GTA:W

4eno

@4eno As far as I'm aware the retail version doesn't work well with hardly any mods right now. The Rockstar Launcher will force you to redownload the correct files every time you launch the game. I believe someone figured out a work around, but you'll still need to download the proper files and then replace them with the modded files each time you launch the game. Right now the retail version isn't very mod friendly in the slightest.

22 hours ago, Groz said:

@4eno As far as I'm aware the retail version doesn't work well with hardly any mods right now. The Rockstar Launcher will force you to redownload the correct files every time you launch the game. I believe someone figured out a work around, but you'll still need to download the proper files and then replace them with the modded files each time you launch the game. Right now the retail version isn't very mod friendly in the slightest.

You're correct, the only mods I really got working were like clothing re-textures and sounds, but visual enhancers just don't work at all.

Edited by 4eno
  • 4 months later...
  • Bash locked this topic