NVR Doesn't work in Rage:MP/GTA:W

4eno

Here's what I did since I'm currently using Natural Vision Remastered, I don't think the older version works anymore. Just drag and drop the contents of this file into your main directory and it should work fine; there's nothing extra that should be done. If it still isn't working then I don't know what to tell you because that's literally all you have to do; here's the link to the newer version.

2 hours ago, Batter Up said:

Here's what I did since I'm currently using Natural Vision Remastered, I don't think the older version works anymore. Just drag and drop the contents of this file into your main directory and it should work fine; there's nothing extra that should be done. If it still isn't working then I don't know what to tell you because that's literally all you have to do; here's the link to the newer version.

Does this work on the retail version? Can I just like drop the files into my "mods" folder?

Just now, WolfieLULZ said:

Could be an outdated version or the version would just simply not support RAGE:MP (If that's the case I'll try to send you two links which might help?)

It's should be just copy and paste installation .

It's shows me unknown.png

But the game looks just the same as without the NVR

• Bash locked this topic