Expend The Map For More houses

DOLL

11 minutes ago, Keane said:

Property Management have chosen not to add in any high end houses because there are no characters suitable for them. Your first question might be why that decision has been made.

The overall purpose of this server is to provide a realistic, immersive environment for the players. This is done by having an admin team that spends quite a lot of time making sure that players roleplay believable, realistic characters. Rather than leaving these houses up for sale and letting anyone buy them, we have decided to not script them in as we are confident that there are absolutely zero characters that suit living in such high end houses. If the time comes that someone can make a case for one of those houses, then maybe one could be scripted in for them. Everyone that has tried has failed so far because there are very few characters that can roleplay rich well, and those few are able to do so realistically by using what's already available on the server. They are competent roleplayers that understand that character portrayal comes first and fancy houses are something really far down on the list of what makes a believable and enjoyable character. 

Are there characters that have millions? Yes. This is a result of the few players that have focused thousands of hours into making money in an economy that wants to make sure that players that can only play a few hours a week don't have to spend those hours grinding jobs just to fund their roleplay. Having millions in your bank due to doing script jobs or earning money through other methods does not make your actual character a millionaire. We expect players to RP being as wealthy as someone in their position would be in real life. A bartender that works a few nights a week shouldn't be driving an equivalent to a Ferrari around. If you can find me someone whose job would justify them owning a house in the hills, let me know. There isn't a single one right now.

The discussion should have ended with that, but now we are getting into name calling territories, so I'm simply going to close this thread. An answer has been provided.