Expend The Map For More houses

DOLL

Just now, Henning said:

Yeah and are you Lebron James? Lil Kim? You Chris Brown?

No your not and neither is 99.9% of the server.

Did I said im am? Lmfao yall really need to read correctly, but my character ig is a celebrity to let you know ❤️

I think the mansions should be added to the game. It's not like they're gonna price it at 250K anyway. Only the very rich people would be able to afford one and not many people have the ability to spend $1m+ on a house. Not allowing wealthy players to buy a bigger house ingame because people are scared they're gonna RP like a rich youtuber is an invalid argument in my opinion. Most people (probably me too) would spend their money on cars or other fun activities than a house.  

that's just my opinion..

Edited by dionkoffie

Property Management have chosen not to add in any high end houses because there are no characters suitable for them. Your first question might be why that decision has been made.

The overall purpose of this server is to provide a realistic, immersive environment for the players. This is done by having an admin team that spends quite a lot of time making sure that players roleplay believable, realistic characters. Rather than leaving these houses up for sale and letting anyone buy them, we have decided to not script them in as we are confident that there are absolutely zero characters that suit living in such high end houses. If the time comes that someone can make a case for one of those houses, then maybe one could be scripted in for them. Everyone that has tried has failed so far because there are very few characters that can roleplay rich well, and those few are able to do so realistically by using what's already available on the server. They are competent roleplayers that understand that character portrayal comes first and fancy houses are something really far down on the list of what makes a believable and enjoyable character. 

Are there characters that have millions? Yes. This is a result of the few players that have focused thousands of hours into making money in an economy that wants to make sure that players that can only play a few hours a week don't have to spend those hours grinding jobs just to fund their roleplay. Having millions in your bank due to doing script jobs or earning money through other methods does not make your actual character a millionaire. We expect players to RP being as wealthy as someone in their position would be in real life. A bartender that works a few nights a week shouldn't be driving an equivalent to a Ferrari around. If you can find me someone whose job would justify them owning a house in the hills, let me know. There isn't a single one right now.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

No, you're not. You're a Facebrowser poster that rips off songs and posts them as their own with little to no RP. Get real.

Yes I am, The Voice audio is my cousins I asked her, and she didn't mind. Before bite picking on others have the actual facts. My char is a celeb and yours not deal with it, I want a mansion and you want a holiday Inn.

Just now, DOLL said:

Yes I am, The Voice audio is my cousins I asked her, and she didn't mind. Before bite picking on others have the actual facts. My char is a celeb and yours not deal with it, I want a mansion and you want a holiday Inn.

Well, I got my holiday Inn, and you don't have your mansion. A two week old character roleplaying a celeb sounds like a PLM problem to me.

5 minutes ago, Keane said:

Property Management have chosen not to add in any high end houses because there are no characters suitable for them. Your first question might be why that decision has been made.

The overall purpose of this server is to provide a realistic, immersive environment for the players. This is done by having an admin team that spends quite a lot of time making sure that players roleplay believable, realistic characters. Rather than leaving these houses up for sale and letting anyone buy them, we have decided to not script them in as we are confident that there are absolutely zero characters that suit living in such high end houses. If the time comes that someone can make a case for one of those houses, then maybe one could be scripted in for them. Everyone that has tried has failed so far because there are very few characters that can roleplay rich well, and those few are able to do so realistically by using what's already available on the server. They are competent roleplayers that understand that character portrayal comes first and fancy houses are something really far down on the list of what makes a believable and enjoyable character. 

Are there characters that have millions? Yes. This is a result of the few players that have focused thousands of hours into making money in an economy that wants to make sure that players that can only play a few hours a week don't have to spend those hours grinding jobs just to fund their roleplay. Having millions in your bank due to doing script jobs or earning money through other methods does not make your actual character a millionaire. We expect players to RP being as wealthy as someone in their position would be in real life. A bartender that works a few nights a week shouldn't be driving an equivalent to a Ferrari around. If you can find me someone whose job would justify them owning a house in the hills, let me know. There isn't a single one right now.

But they still should be High-In's homes added for them, so they can request. The only "houses" that we able to purchase are the ones in the hood. Ain't no one giving up the houses in mirror park, that's the only area that's actually nice. More homes should be added… Not all of us want to live in apartment, most of the apartment's we can't even change cause the floors.

• Upvote 1
Just now, JustAnM43 said:

Well, I got my holiday Inn, and you don't have your mansion. A two week old character roleplaying a celeb sounds like a PLM problem to me.

Sound's like a jealousy personal problem to me *Shrugs* and my char not two weeks' old. Nice try though trying to judge someone you don't know.

11 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

I think the mansions should be added to the game. It's not like they're gonna price it at 250K anyway. Only the very rich people would be able to afford one and not many people have the ability to spend $1m+ on a house. Not allowing wealthy players to buy a bigger house ingame because people are scared they're gonna RP like a rich youtuber is an invalid argument in my opinion. Most people (probably me too) would spend their money on cars or other fun activities than a house.  

that's just my opinion..

THANK YOUU! Marry me ? xD

• Upvote 1
Just now, DOLL said:

Sound's like a jealousy personal problem to me *Shrugs* and my char not two weeks' old. Nice try though trying to judge someone you don't know.

Oh yeah, I'm totally jealous my character has a realistic property that fits his budget and work and that you don't have a mansion. Boo-hoo.

Nobody properly roleplays rich. No to mansions.