Expend The Map For More houses

DOLL

2 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

And realistically, we have tonnes of apartments that are available for purchase. Nobody properly roleplays rich so there's no need for Richman/Vinewood houses, hence they're not available.

Dont no one wanna live in no apartment ??‍♀️ I know for sure I dont. Now let me ask you a question. Does Ciara lives in apartment? How about Lebron James? Lil Kim? Chris brown? 

No right? Okay

Just now, DOLL said:

Dont no one wanna live in no apartment ??‍♀️ I know for sure I dont. Now let me ask you a question. Does Ciara lives in apartment? How about Lebron James? Lil Kim? Chris brown? 

No right? Okay

Are you roleplaying someone rich like Lebron James? No. Lil Kim? No. Ciara? No? Didn't think so. You don't need a mansion. 

Just now, DOLL said:

No right? Okay

Yeah and are you Lebron James? Lil Kim? You Chris Brown?

No your not and neither is 99.9% of the server.

Just now, Henning said:

Yeah lets think realistically.

Here is the average home price in the realistic counterparts to the areas you've suggested opening up.

b24e3d2acbafed7822a8d729b0c1166a.png

4a31f88b20a481213516bbad058ad83f.png

Ok? It should still be added. Ofc its going be expensive because that area is like beverly hills, what’s the point ?