Expend The Map For More houses

DOLL

I’m pretty sure this is against the law...

regardless what your asking for is for the staff team to add multi million dollar homes but the issue you see is, nobody RP’s a multimillionaire correctly.

if I’m not mistaken Prop management said you’ll be able to request houses just like any other property, however your character is going to be scrutinized by staff to make sure your role playing your wealth correctly. 

Edited by Henning

Add more houses or make custom ones whatever suits you all. 

But the idea in regards of donator perk to get this houses is completely not suitable as It will cause a variety of problems and in the end result in a (PAY2WIN) server which no-one likes and the management is not willing to transfer it into one neither. However, I'll keep supporting your decision in regards of extra houses available your purchase. 

You guys should focus on having normal wealthed charters.From personal experience the poorer you roleplay, the more fun and intense your encounters are.

Everyone RPs rich, go away from the mainstream and make your own thing. 

This is why high end houses will not get available any time soon, because then 90% of the server would live in mansions. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

You guys should focus on having normal wealthed charters.From personal experience the poorer you roleplay, the more fun and intense your encounters are.

This is why high end houses will not get available any time soon, because then 90% of the server would live in mansions. 

5 hours ago, Cara said:

Houses will not become a donator perk. That is not an official statement from PM but I really do not see it happening.

Requesting houses would be an administrative nightmare through the UCP also. There’s a lot of available property, and it comes up a lot through forum sales too. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

I never said donator— lmao

47 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Whats wrong if 90% of them live in them? If the server wants to be more realistic they should start off in homes... not as much ppl live in apartments inrl.

53 minutes ago, WolfieLULZ said:

Add more houses or make custom ones whatever suits you all. 

But the idea in regards of donator perk to get this houses is completely not suitable as It will cause a variety of problems and in the end result in a (PAY2WIN) server which no-one likes and the management is not willing to transfer it into one neither. However, I'll keep supporting your decision in regards of extra houses available your purchase. 

Its not a donator perk—- did I ever say it was a perk for donators? Noooo I said it should be added to ucp to request for Everyone. Idk y yall keep mentioning perks 

listen, I never said anything about a “Donator Perk” I said it should be added in.. lot other servers has them Houses available but why can’t us? Whats the actual good reason why we can’t? Ok thats fine , I get it about charging rl money I thought about it and figured it wasn’t a good idea and the server should charge us Ig money. The same way how the admins has us to request a interior should be the same way on how to request a property. Like give The admins a reason how the house fit the character.. how they get the money... etc etc.