Expend The Map For More houses

DOLL

Short description:  More Houses IG for players.

Commands to add:  Well, Everything got's to be requested on UCP.

Items to add:  New Home's

How would your suggestion improve the server?:  I believe It would give GTA W more Money.

Detailed description: OK! So Ever Since I've been on this server, there was a lot of updates after I came back, of course umm New apartment's and add on floor's but this server is mostly known about only giving us Apartment's not actual homes. On this server the only LUCK We can get is a house in the most crime area in South Los Santo's and Vespucci Of Course, we only have luck to get into ghetto areas. Let's say Our character become a celebrity, and we want to live in a home not an 8-foot penthouse, We want to be that type of person that lives in a private area like the house's in Richman or the house's near Chumash (I've circled it on the map). To make this more realistic like the server is developing as it is, I believe we should get normal houses not Apartment's, Celebrity's or non Celebrity's that's worthy INRL don't live in an apartment they live in homes, the only time they would be in an apartment is when they are performing at a certain area or on a business trip. Many others, not just me believes this server should give us more houses, the only luck we can get is outside LS and the ghettoest area. IF  This actually happens I believe the server should charge us Real Life Money for the homes, same price wise like getting a Donator on UCP. We Purchase A House Slot, then we choose an available house anywhere In Richman and near Chumash. I believe if this happens's GTA W wold make much more money because of them home's that has been added in; a bunch of people already purchasing a Donator I believe It would be much more people purchasing a House. Now IF all the home's are sold (I doubt it) Then The Admin's can say on the UCP "We are not accepting no more purchases" Now when The house go back on sale, that's when the button can be un-disabled and available for purchase. I'm not saying "Hey, Map all the houses now!" I'm saying when someone purchases the house You guy's can place any Interior that would match up, and even better If they don't want an Interior and want to map it themselves Well, you should know, let them develop. Some people may not agree with this but I just believe if this happens, GTA W would make much more money on this server.

tip.png

Edited by DOLL
12 minutes ago, Xterno50 said:

Houses only through being a donator? that's a no no from me. It'd be more of a pay to win (not technically, but you get my point)

But yes more houses should be added imo.

If I understood correctly, you want to add houses for OOC currency in a way? Fuck no. 

be able to request realistic houses through UCP, yeah sure. Available for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

Houses will not become a donator perk. That is not an official statement from PM but I really do not see it happening.

Requesting houses would be an administrative nightmare through the UCP also. There’s a lot of available property, and it comes up a lot through forum sales too. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

12 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

What's the reason why the Richman houses are not available? There are tons of people who are willing to purchase one.

Because, while there might be tons of people looking to purchase them, only a very tiny part of those people would get it because it fits their roleplay. 

56 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

Because, while there might be tons of people looking to purchase them, only a very tiny part of those people would get it because it fits their roleplay. 

Yea, but right now they have no way to purchase them. I know a few people who rp a proper rich person who is forced to buy an apartment or a small mirror park house because they're not letting him buy a Richman house. Even though they have the financial means for a house.

• Upvote 2