Mods aren't working.

TommyMFN

Hi, so I've been having some trouble with installing mods to use in-game (Most of the mods are "dlc.rpf " files which you just have to drag them into the "164.132.206.209_22005" folder in "Client Resources" folder) So I simply did what exactly needs to be done by dragging the mods into the folder, I went on GTA World right after I put them in there, all the mods didn't work and my game is just like the original game, nothing has changed.    

I have Steam version of GTA V and It's installed in Drive D (all my Steam games are). I had RAGE: MP installed in Drive D but since the mods weren't also working, so I uninstalled RAGEMP and reinstalled, setting it to Drive C, as its recommendation when you first install. I've tried reinstalling my GTA V and still not working.  

image.png

image.png

image.png (The body was supposed to be curvier since the "Lionbody" mod)

image.png (the face was supposed to be smoother since the "Smooth Faces" mod)

Edited by TommyMFN
9 hours ago, Vulcar said:

Did you put it in client resources for rage and also replaced your own files with it? I had a similar issue but putting it in client resources for rage seemed to have fixed it for me.

So I downloaded the folder that someone sent it to me because it was taking too long to download the server files. So that means I have to wait for it to load itself?

2 hours ago, Epic said:

Make sure the game files you were sent were the most up to date ones. If they are, you shouldn't need to re-download the server files. You should be able to join once they compile upon server connect.

I have no issue with connecting to the server, but the topic here is about why my mods are not working even though they are installed correctly.

11 hours ago, Epic said:

Ahh apologies. I misunderstood. 

Have you re-replaced the files after downloading the ones from the player who shared them and also, if you boot up single player have the mods worked there?

Yes, I did

I haven't tried singleplayer, because I have mods on RageMP folder not sure how is it gonna work on Singleplayer mode.

• 1 month later...
  • Cheezy locked this topic