Character suggestions?

AJD

Community,

Wassup, y'all. So, I currently have two active characters. 

- Kearia Smith; Attorney

- Bryan Hues; Certified High School Principal

I'm trying to make one more character that I could role-play with but I'm not sure what road to take with it. Any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Which type of roleplay do you prefer to engage within? Legal? Illegal? Brainstorm a few ideas of your interests and then research how to apply them to a human being within the world.

Typically, I go with legal. I already have 2 legal characters so I want to go with an illegal now.

idk if I want a teen banger or not.

Just now, AJD said:

Typically, I go with legal. I already have 2 legal characters so I want to go with an illegal now.

Do you prefer organized crime or disorganized crime? Plan to engage in lone-wolf crimes? Or, group/gang-related crime? Are you within the lower-income, middle-income, or higher-income "class"? Message me, if you'd like, as I'm willing to guide you through ideas that are suitable to your desires.

14 hours ago, AJD said:

The "teen ghetto gang member" cliche is definitely common throughout the server, but that doesn't mean that there isn't room for innovation. Most people think that you are restricted to being a shooter for a gang if you go down this road, but you can always try to be unique (i.e a hyperactive teen with a knack for cars or something else that hasn't been done to the same extent). You can also roleplay a person who is in love with BMX-ing or other sports and somehow gets wrapped up in crime through either addiction, lust for power, or another ulterior motive.

In the end, as long as you are having fun with what you are doing, you can do whatever. But if you want to be unique, try thinking outside of the box. Look up some stories of people who never thought they would get into crime and try to find some concepts you want to explore in that. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2