Nostalgia Thread

StoryTeller24

Not the greatest screen shot in the world considering that it was my first few weeks playing on this server. However, this was an extremely interesting moment for my first character on "GTA:W", as a lesbien lover of my "sugar momma" crashed into my vehicle. She has always been intimidated by my character, due to his criminal connections and hostile threats around her. He had a broken arm for around three weeks due to this incident. This was the moment when she stated "Fuck this, I'm going to kill this mobster [three weeks later] and move to Sandy Shores"... which happened.

Break down: Emily's already intimidated by Jevaun, Emily accidentally crashes her car into Jevaun, Jevaun threatens to kill her for calling "Babylon" (Police), Emily calls her lesbien and Jevaun's sugar momma, Emily pleads for her life, and Emily then plots to execute Jevaun jones, three weeks later, after he had jokingly pointed a gun at her face.... then, he was shot in the head while smoking a spliff in his sugar momma's household.

GiAu2VS.png 

Edited by DLimit
1 hour ago, icarusfeather said:

Dude I remember this I used to be the one who called the winners at the end of the track 

Was like my first week of rp ever and just after I got finished counting down all the races i got kicked for 'Non-RP behavior' cuz I was just doing random anim's and hood-sliding over all the cars LMAO.

image.png.c4e8b822453d775c08eadf9c6a2cb7da.png

• Applaud 1