LS Central High?

AJD

I don't think there is a playerbase for it, and by that I mean people willing to RP as teachers etc... seeing how hard it is to find waiters, waitresses and cooks.

People want fast and easy money, which is why clubs work and more than likely why there are so many, because it's easy to find the staff to do those jobs.

Edited by Jura

This could be cool, but it'd take months to get it set up. You'd need a mapping team, you'd have to set up a whole faction for teachers, and a lot of other regulations to make it flow smoothly. It's a cool idea but I doubt it would work out with the current state of the server. It'd also likely become a breeding ground for ERP.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dynamite! said:

This would be cool, but it could be ruined by people who decide to bring guns in. Maybe add a rule that if you bring a gun to school you’ll get banned, or if you kill

someone in school you’ll get banned. NPC classes and all. 

yes

@Anselmi This can be locked.

Thank you everyone for your opinion. I will now post another document soon that covers my plan for a regular community high school, a private high school, and a university.

From there, we would choose which one seems more logical.

2 hours ago, AJD said:

@Anselmi This can be locked.

Thank you everyone for your opinion. I will now post another document soon that covers my plan for a regular community high school, a private high school, and a university.

From there, we would choose which one seems more logical.

I am anticipating your proposal. Overall, I could actually imagine voiding the concept of classes, allowing players to roleplay outside of institutions while pre-agreeing on their courses and teachers as a collective. It'd be more feasible, since it'd be rare for teachers, professors etc... to exist within the server on a long-term basis. I.E. Hanging out within the playground rather than having class-related roleplay.

• 1 month later...

Not enough people playing under 18s or who have an interest in school rp.  If there's a few people who want to rp this, 

• Pick a building to be the school.
  • RP the things happening after school.
  • Abstract the rp involving regular school stuff, like sitting in boring classes and all that shit.
  • Talk about the abstract stuff during real rp, as if it happened that day or in the past.

ULSA for sure. Underage RP on gtaw is wack cause all these weird mfs just try and erp with you and its fucking cringe lmfao. 

Would fucking LOOOOVE ULSA though. Always wanted to do uni/college rp but I cbf going back to SAMP for the homie's. There's even a fuckin campus for it. Would legit be perfect. Mapped ints for it etc. PLZPLZPLZ.

• Upvote 1