Looking for people to start a faction, have a plan already.

SKENG

11 hours ago, SKENG said:

There Is nO yAkUzA iN La lol, tired of that shit tbh like half these people saying that aren't even from Los Angeles irl and have no clue on organized crime/gangs yet act like they are a ragged in blood buzzzz 

Bruh there’s no need to come at it like that. You could have been respectful and said “Nah I can provide evidence to show they actually do have a presence in LA” but instead you chose to make some silly statement discrediting the research and knowledge done by other players on the gangs that operate in LA and the Yazuka.

I was completely fine with your argument until this. A simple screenshot of a google search could have settled this but instead you chose to take an approach that literally mocks people for trying to at least do some research for their factions and on LA in general. Unless you are actually from LA and have first hand evidence that no one but those who live in LA can get to prove the Yazuka’s existence in Los Angeles, please refrain from telling others that their knowledge is wrong due to the place they live.

Edited by Max3
2 hours ago, Jennie said:

It's weird,  in some post people say that LS is not LA, it's an independent state and we don't have to imitate LA, but we are already limiting factions because we are imitating LA xD.

Yeah exactly it's just people trying to be elitist and flex not realising the limitations they set on what this game was created for which is to have fun and as you can see by the replies I'm clearly not entitled to my own opinion either way I dont mind yakuza was one of several ideas i had we've now settled on one and got a few good numbers so as of that if anyone interested please feel free to pm me.

Also dont understand why the focus on Yakuza came about I simply mentioned it being one of many ideas yet again the toxic members of the community skimmed through what I said and found a way to target their negative little attitudes at me once again, if I'm acting immature then so are each and every one of you that feel the need to post here with that said back on topic please, my pms are open for a current fac in development we have members but I'm open to welcoming more.

2 minutes ago, SKENG said:

Also dont understand why the focus on Yakuza came about I simply mentioned it being one of many ideas yet again the toxic members of the community skimmed through what I said and found a way to target their negative little attitudes at me once again, if I'm acting immature then so are each and every one of you that feel the need to post here with that said back on topic please, my pms are open for a current fac in development we have members but I'm open to welcoming more.

You've proved being incapable to lead a faction like ten times now, not to mention you making like what, 3 or 4 factions in one day? You've proven that you're incapable to make anything with common sense, you know very well that we're basing San Anne off Cali near LA. There is no Norteños, Yakuzas or what ever. You've had personal talks with Nervous that seem to have no input. You're simply incapable to lead a faction (not to mention it's more than likely that you will switch it in less than a week), just join something there are plenty of choices and stop making these topics and saying that one of the best rprs are targeting you when you're clearly at wrong.

• Upvote 2