Looking for people to start a faction, have a plan already.

SKENG

Hey guys, some know me some don't, some hate me some don't that's just the latter of RP community's I guess and community's in general, now guys I have very limited members for a new faction I have been planning and working on for a while now as an EX-LSRP'er I've gathered as many members from LSRP who still have interest in RPing to make one, but I'm calling on the community, people who might not even have experience but are willing to learn an Illegal side to RP and faction wise to come join me and work on this project for the ultimate goal of having fun and portraying it to the best of our ability.

Now I can be a bit of an elitist and admittedly a bit of a prick, have been and I can only apologise to the community for my former miss-haps and misconduct, but as a player I have matured a whole bunch, I no longer take it as serious oocly as if my life depended on it like a nerd with roid rage, anyway enough of that please get at me via this thread or pm's if you'd like to make something new, and something fresh with me, and really show the GTAW community how fun and innovative illegal rp can be.

So, basing this server lore of being somewhat Los Angeles alike, I have to keep it in mind realistically what type of OCG's and gangs would infect the area, Norteno's and Nuestra Familia was an aspiration but unfortunately it just doesn't seem applicable especially with it being more SoCal sort of based with the dominant eMe and Sureno presence, and considering all options that have been recently applied to the server and currently stand in the factions, I wanted to bring something a little unique, so far my suggestion of RP'ing Yakuza Syndicate/14k Triad seems the most viable option but there's a few other ideas cropped up which is still up for discussion, all intended to include any possible new interests.

15 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Yakuza would be interesting, but I don't know if it could be possible in LS, a Staff could confirm it?

There are existing trans-national groups of Yakuza in LA and other  countrys let alone states.

Also it'd be more of a branch of a Yakuza more so than the actual head syndicate itself, making it even more diverse.

Edited by SKENG
On 1/20/2020 at 10:51 PM, Jennie said:

Yakuza would be interesting, but I don't know if it could be possible in LS, a Staff could confirm it?

yeah last time i remember Inagawa-Kai was just closed down bcz "There is no yakuza in LA", imight be wrong though. But from what I know, they were rping as a branch from Inagawa-Kai

Edited by pearl river mississippi
7 minutes ago, pearl river mississippi said:

yeah last time i remember Inagawa-Kai was just closed down bcz "There is no yakuza in LA", imight be wrong though. But from what I know, they were rping as a branch from Inagawa-Kai

There Is nO yAkUzA iN La lol, tired of that shit tbh like half these people saying that aren't even from Los Angeles irl and have no clue on organized crime/gangs yet act like they are a ragged in blood buzzzz 

• Upvote 2