More weapon variety in gun stores

Mitch

Just now, Shokkoth said:

I agree. Also add weapon attachments to the ammunation store. Especially the flashlight attachment. Like, why cant you add a flashlight to your pistol? :_:

We got promised these features 'soon' but they never came to gun stores, they're only available to LSPD. 

2 minutes ago, Shokkoth said:

I agree. Also add weapon attachments to the ammunation store. Especially the flashlight attachment. Like, why cant you add a flashlight to your pistol? :_:

Apparently it's been "In the works" and has been added but it had desync issues so it's still being "worked on". 

PD has them but I doubt they're synced any good.

20 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

Apparently it's been "In the works" and has been added but it had desync issues so it's still being "worked on". 

PD has them but I doubt they're synced any good.

RageMP sync is why. For example, on the rare occasion that ragemp sync deems you worthy enough to sync the flashlight, it will always be on for other people, whether or not it's on or off on your screen.

12 minutes ago, Westen said:

RageMP sync is why. For example, on the rare occasion that ragemp sync deems you worthy enough to sync the flashlight, it will always be on for other people, whether or not it's on or off on your screen.

I figured as much, a few people were mentioning desync issues. What about the other guns? Those have been restricted from what I've heard for no reason?

I can't see any good reason or arguments in not having more options in the gun stores. 
Especially the shotguns, in vanilla there are tons of different options for shotguns. 

Let's say AR's, if you want to limit people owning those legally maybe a separate weapons license just in those cases. 

Then again, I don't agree with it. I feel as though the rules revolving legally owned firearms needs to be clearer as to why we get such a small range to choose from.

"It's my god damn american right you sumbitch!"

17 minutes ago, wickedsource said:

I can't see any good reason or arguments in not having more options in the gun stores. 
Especially the shotguns, in vanilla there are tons of different options for shotguns. 

Let's say AR's, if you want to limit people owning those legally maybe a separate weapons license just in those cases. 

Then again, I don't agree with it. I feel as though the rules revolving legally owned firearms needs to be clearer as to why we get such a small range to choose from.

"It's my god damn american right you sumbitch!"

I dont really get why you cant own an AR. Like, gangs obviously have automatic guns. 
So if they break into your home at night and are carrying rifles you dont even stand a chance against them with your 12 bullet pistol lol

I agree that there should be a separate weapon license for ARs and whatnot. 

15 minutes ago, Shokkoth said:

I dont really get why you cant own an AR. Like, gangs obviously have automatic guns. 
So if they break into your home at night and are carrying rifles you dont even stand a chance against them with your 12 bullet pistol lol

I agree that there should be a separate weapon license for ARs and whatnot. 

I’d rather not see a server filled with ARs and other automatic rifles. 

hell no to automatics but other types of pistols are a +1

1 minute ago, Tennplugg said:

I’d rather not see a server filled with ARs and other automatic rifles. 

hell no to automatics but other types of pistols are a +1

How would you feel if you couldnt carry them on you?  Only keep them locked up in your house/car/business whatever.

• Syrike locked this topic