Unique Faction Ideas

Dodger

First of all, I would turn back this server that you cant /vpark a car which has items in it, second thing is that 80% of the server are only looking for expensive cars and their char development is not even close to realistic there are many things but maybe something will change and we will see ?

On 2/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, zUgg zUgg said:

I would love to get involved with a  completely anonymous entity that portrays the trafficking of narcotics/weapons into the city . The big key would to make this organization extremely small and force those involved to work close with the existing factions in the server to not only become customers but key links in the chain of distribution or protection. Furthermore I'd love to see some blurring of the lines with the Police and government officials to help facilitate this organizations growth and profits. (Fraud, paying off officials... ect)

this, more paying off officials and shit

I managed to create an underground street illegal drifting group in-game, we usually communicate through a private group in Facebrowser. Everybody drives legit jdm/oem types of car with a few modifications, everyone involved in the group actually did the whole work on the vehicles, I even engine swapped my vehicle completely. We usually meet up after midnight to do some doridore and touge runs on a few parts of the mountain, if anyone spins or crashes, we tow it back to the garage and work on it. If the car dies, we're usually mechanics so we pretty much try to fix it on the fly, if the player doesn't want a quick fix, we take it back to the garage. We have an illegal street racing group on the server, you guys probably never heard of it 'cause we try to keep it really on the down low because of the cops. 

Only thing I would really love to see is a korean mafia with north-korean or chinese weapons connection that utilizes the LS Docks to contraband the crates in. Little Seoul is literally a small town that can be controlled if done right. Yakuza small family affiliated with another family that is afilliated with a Kai, something that starts from the ground up. 

Also, that korean branch off the Inagawa-Kai would be an awesome role play aswell.

Edited by naito
1 hour ago, naito said:

I managed to create an underground street illegal drifting group in-game, we usually communicate through a private group in Facebrowser. Everybody drives legit jdm/oem types of car with a few modifications, everyone involved in the group actually did the whole work on the vehicles, I even engine swapped my vehicle completely. We usually meet up after midnight to do some doridore and touge runs on a few parts of the mountain, if anyone spins or crashes, we tow it back to the garage and work on it. If the car dies, we're usually mechanics so we pretty much try to fix it on the fly, if the player doesn't want a quick fix, we take it back to the garage. We have an illegal street racing group on the server, you guys probably never heard of it 'cause we try to keep it really on the down low because of the cops. 

Only thing I would really love to see is a korean mafia with north-korean or chinese weapons connection that utilizes the LS Docks to contraband the crates in. Little Seoul is literally a small town that can be controlled if done right. Yakuza small family affiliated with another family that is afilliated with a Kai, something that starts from the ground up. 

Also, that korean branch off the Inagawa-Kai would be an awesome role play aswell.

What you described already exists ic, we’re just waiting for the thread to be approved.

Literally how you described it to the T, except it is kkangpae korean mob not yakuza

• 4 weeks later...

I've been hoping for cyber crimes for years but the limitation has always been a lack of game script mechanics to support it. 

Don't get me wrong you can achieve it without scripts but you would need to do more pre-planned cooperative roleplay since there is no way to actually hack randomly. 

If anyone is interested in that, hmu. 

Edited by pixel
  • Upvote 1