Unique Faction Ideas

Dodger

Just now, Engelbert said:

Depends, founding a cult based on sheer violence, I'd guess you'd be better off with other games. Right? It has to have some guidance, not necessarily a goal, but kinda plausible background and deity.

Heaven's Gate-style cult is the best option, as long as the "Suicide" aspect is delayed until the faction decides to archive itself within the forums.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Depends, founding a cult based on sheer violence, I'd guess you'd be better off with other games. Right? It has to have some guidance, not necessarily a goal, but kinda plausible background and deity.

Seeing executions and kidnappings occasionally would be cool. But it should mainly just be them in the forest doing some freaky shit. I would genuinly be scared oocly if i was in chilliad and saw a bunch of people doing some demonic rp in a circle.

• Upvote 2

I would love to get involved with a  completely anonymous entity that portrays the trafficking of narcotics/weapons into the city . The big key would to make this organization extremely small and force those involved to work close with the existing factions in the server to not only become customers but key links in the chain of distribution or protection. Furthermore I'd love to see some blurring of the lines with the Police and government officials to help facilitate this organizations growth and profits. (Fraud, paying off officials... ect)