Unique Faction Ideas

Dodger

I'm working on gathering enough people to start what I did back on another server: a rural community, based on little groups. Not quite a faction, because we're neither just illegal or legal, we're both. The porpuse of this is to repopulate the rural area, like Sandy Shores, and provide enough role-play to be sustenable. I did that with Carson and it worked, unfortunately, we didn't had any support from the staff team(no businesses, no scripted things, etc.). 

I'm doing this because I like role-playing outside the city, especially when the map is so detailed and well done for this, but so far we're lacking people, so we can't start it. Again, not a faction, but more like a community made of little 'factions' or groups of people, where everyone role-plays whatever they want, for example, on Carson, we had car thieves, alien freaks(tin foil and stuff like that), RV people, senators and city council people, bikers, basically everything. Sandy already has the illegal part in it, which is awesome. 

• Upvote 2
On 3/24/2020 at 6:04 AM, SOCRATES said:

I'm working on gathering enough people to start what I did back on another server: a rural community, based on little groups. Not quite a faction, because we're neither just illegal or legal, we're both. The porpuse of this is to repopulate the rural area, like Sandy Shores, and provide enough role-play to be sustenable. I did that with Carson and it worked, unfortunately, we didn't had any support from the staff team(no businesses, no scripted things, etc.). 

I'm doing this because I like role-playing outside the city, especially when the map is so detailed and well done for this, but so far we're lacking people, so we can't start it. Again, not a faction, but more like a community made of little 'factions' or groups of people, where everyone role-plays whatever they want, for example, on Carson, we had car thieves, alien freaks(tin foil and stuff like that), RV people, senators and city council people, bikers, basically everything. Sandy already has the illegal part in it, which is awesome. 

I'm interested in this.

A small electrician, plumbing or home improvements firm that isn't linked to organised crime. I saw somebody roleplaying this recently and whilst there is no script support, they did seem to generate a lot of roleplay. Could be a cool faction idea with a fleet of vans and a HQ.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:55 PM, Dodger said:

Obviously because if the faction only focuses on business roberries, clubs, cars, etc.. it will be terrible, but if you develop the characters involving in this RP correctly and they're not just doing it for the purpose of making money then it will be very reasonable. I've only seen ONE decent faction that portrayed this correctly and not just going around everyday stealing car parts, mugging people and doing such actions it doesn't work like that

I think it would be a brilliant faction if done correctly and didn't spam screenshots or spam robberies every second.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to see some sort of japanese oriented criminal syndicate. I've registered my account couple days back, was driving through Little Seoul and barely seen any people around there, which is quite surprising, as it is quite a nice area for asians. I know that Little Seoul is more of a Korean thing, but hey, asians are asians, right?

Edited by Tsar
On 3/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, SOCRATES said:

I'd love to join such a roleplay opportunity

On 3/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, SOCRATES said:

My character lives in Sandy but due to inactivity I'm usually in LS. If there was a population to rp with in Sandy I'd be very much up for it