Unique Faction Ideas

Dodger

Just now, Zane_Field said:

Wheres the fun in that? 

A lot of fun actually. There are many events/scenarios that you can do if you're in such factions, however you have to develop your character properly and maybe at some point when your character is developed you can steal car parts, host car meetings, underground racing, car modding, talking about cars specs in-depth IC, etc.. 

I still would like to see a sort of association that takes in hit men and handle the rules like the Continent.  Sort of a agreement between those who put in the dirty work for the other factions to have a safe spot as well as having agreement towards the cops.  I don't know just thinking John Wick style there if I'm being honest. 

I’m sorry it might sound really noob but I love the idea of a car racing club. Not just someone who buys the fastest car, but literally starts from the bottom of the barrel with an old car and works his way to achieving and creating a dope ass car! Would be awesome with all the cars GTA V has to offer. 

Just now, kiloo said:

I’m sorry it might sound really noob but I love the idea of a car racing club. Not just someone who buys the fastest car, but literally starts from the bottom of the barrel with an old car and works his way to achieving and creating a dope ass car! Would be awesome with all the cars GTA V has to offer. 

Exactly what im thinkin. You can start off by RPing as a teenager that works as a mechanic and he just got the passion for cars. You don't have to own a lambo to be in a racing club, you can literally be the owner of a racing club with a 1995 modded honda civic thats all
GTA V modifications will also help a ton with this kind of RP

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Dodger said:

Exactly what im thinkin. You can start off by RPing as a teenager that works as a mechanic and he just got the passion for cars. You don't have to own a lambo to be in a racing club, you can literally be the owner of a racing club with a 1995 modded honda civic thats all
GTA V modifications will also help a ton with this kind of RP

Been thinking kinda thing too. But, you'll face the players thinking that racing club faction is only about reckless driving, owning expensive cars, cop baiting, and such. You gotta prove them wrong, man. 

• Applaud 1
9 minutes ago, lordcumiring said:

Been thinking kinda thing too. But, you'll face the players thinking that racing club faction is only about reckless driving, owning expensive cars, cop baiting, and such. You gotta prove them wrong, man. 

Fairly sure lots of people have tried to do this. But I'm not big into that scene, so if they succeeded I couldn't tell you.