Unique Faction Ideas

Dodger

I've been RPing on SAMP since 2012 and I've come across a large variety of unique factions which are so fun to portray if you have good imagination and not just striving for money. This server has a few decent factions, but I can't say that there are many 'unique' factions here.
We are a group of 4 friends who are looking to create a unique legal/illegal faction on this server and portray it realistically as much as we can.

Some ideas:  "Thieves", a faction that is based around stealing cars and very detailed planning of heists. This requires a lot of patience and knowing many rich people IC, however if the character development is done right and correct portrayal of heist scenarios are done correctly this will be a bomb.
'The factions isn't focused 100% on doing such actions btw the amount of RP that  you can do along these lines are quite a lot for example it doesnt just stop there but you can also do dirty work for "corrupted politicians" or rich people who don't want to get their hands dirty.

What are your ideas or concepts of unique factions that maybe you would like to implement one day?

Edited by Dodger
5 minutes ago, Mitch said:

I've yet to see a group / faction that focuses on business robberies, like daring ones, nightclubs, businesses, etc. It's such a rare thing to see because its mostly done really poorly. 

Obviously because if the faction only focuses on business roberries, clubs, cars, etc.. it will be terrible, but if you develop the characters involving in this RP correctly and they're not just doing it for the purpose of making money then it will be very reasonable. I've only seen ONE decent faction that portrayed this correctly and not just going around everyday stealing car parts, mugging people and doing such actions it doesn't work like that

Edited by Dodger
On 1/18/2020 at 2:55 PM, Dodger said:

Obviously because if the faction only focuses on business roberries, clubs, cars, etc.. it will be terrible, but if you develop the characters involving in this RP correctly and they're not just doing it for the purpose of making money then it will be very reasonable. I've only seen ONE decent faction that portrayed this correctly and not just going around everyday stealing car parts, mugging people and doing such actions it doesn't work like that

I can see methodical RP being done to put people inside businesses and obtain specific items that can later be used to execute a heist... For instance putting someone in Gruupe Six as a technician so that he gains access to the remote feeds and security features a business may have installed... All the while another person digs in to evaluate how to use such resources to locate for instance.. a safe... 

Time to make an Alt I suppose... ?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Zane_Field said:

I can see methodical RP being done to put people inside businesses and obtain specific items that can later be used to execute a heist... For instance putting someone in Gruupe Six as a technician so that he gains access to the remote feeds and security features a business may have installed... All the while another person digs in to evaluate how to use such resources to locate for instance.. a safe... 

Time to make an Alt I suppose... ?

This is exactly the imagination I'm talking about. This can even take days if roleplayed properly but it's fun to RP, however I don't have any experience to create such a faction so we will just create an underground racing club soon which will also open many possibilities for us to do like car meetings, a shit ton of car modifications, etc.. we have many ideas in mind to create many RP events for the PUBLIC not just our faction members.

I personally am looking forward to a Korean-influenced neighborhood within the city of Los Santos. Perhaps a highly diverse, dense and working-class enclave with a sizable Korean minority that has a far higher proportion of foreign-born residents than the average Los Santos County district? Characterized by small, local businesses which commonly have English and Hangeul names.. ?

22 minutes ago, Dodger said:

This is exactly the imagination I'm talking about. This can even take days if roleplayed properly but it's fun to RP, however I don't have any experience to create such a faction so we will just create an underground racing club soon which will also open many possibilities for us to do like car meetings, a shit ton of car modifications, etc.. we have many ideas in mind to create many RP events for the PUBLIC not just our faction members.

Underground racing club with a deeper layer of pulling off heists... fast and the furious anyone?