BLACK CAR ENTHUSIASTS NEEDED

Shotta

8 hours ago, Dynamite! said:

Just join one that already exists, honestly. Everyone wants to make their own faction these days when there’s several factions that would take you instead 

Makes zero sense, since there's already a White/Hispanic Car which are gonna clique. If he wants to RP a Black Car in prison why not let him make one to coexist the two other race factions. It would create some immersion.

I was in Black Car for a long time on LSRP they eventually became official and closed due to all of SACF inactivity... I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Black Car RP. PM me, I’m interested in joining.  

The Black Car faction on LSRP started with about 4-5 people. The RP just needs to be realistic and good quality and anything is possible, it’ll attract people. 

Black Car on LSRP started with 4 and blew up! 

Edited by kiloo
  • Applaud 1

Honestly I have been doing such role play as this since before I could even remember, likely before I even hit puberty. I became an adult four years ago. 

I have the knowledge and experience, I have a game plan and know exactly how prison (in this case County Jail) operates. This type of role play I consider my specialization. I appreciate everyone’s concern for me and what I have planned but there is no need to warn me of such things. I am one hundred percent well aware of what I’m trying to become involved in.

I am trying to prepare and make sure the environment within the newly released County Jail is realistic, up to date and fun for all. We want to set a good example in there, especially for the black role players as they tend to be the most victimized when it comes to ruined immersion and experience.

All that is required for me now are competent, dedicated role players who fancy this type of role play and wishes to assist with the development of the faction. Many members are not required, majority of the faction will be gang members in character from different factions.

The faction I wish to create will consist of a collective of street gang members incarcerated in County Jail, these men will likely clique up into “cars” depending on gang affiliation and neighborhoods. The cars are in character but the faction itself will be a whole community out of character. Whatever happens in the future once the state prison is released, will be discussed in the future.

I would suggest centering on a single card to begin with so that your scope is focused. If you have a black inmate faction with characters from all kinds of different neighborhood cars without the numbers to back up that diversity, your roleplay may suffer. A Blood card might be the way to go considering they're notoriously active among the black prison population, and the smaller numbers involved might better accommodate a faction.

Beyond that, maybe consider contacting black gang factions and feeling them out for members who might be interested in roleplaying with you on an alt. 

Just now, Large Hazard said:

I would suggest centering on a single card to begin with so that your scope is focused. If you have a black inmate faction with characters from all kinds of different neighborhood cars without the numbers to back up that diversity, your roleplay may suffer. A Blood card might be the way to go considering they're notoriously active among the black prison population, and the smaller numbers involved might better accommodate a faction.

Beyond that, maybe consider contacting black gang factions and feeling them out for members who might be interested in roleplaying with you on an alt. 

It's as if you read my mind.

9 hours ago, kiloo said:

I was in Black Car for a long time on LSRP they eventually became official and closed due to all of SACF inactivity... I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Black Car RP. PM me, I’m interested in joining.  

The Black Car faction on LSRP started with about 4-5 people. The RP just needs to be realistic and good quality and anything is possible, it’ll attract people. 

Black Car on LSRP started with 4 and blew up! 

With Kushin's magic. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Dashing unlocked this topic