BLACK CAR ENTHUSIASTS NEEDED

Shotta

Aryan Brotherhood/PENI and the Mexican Mafia are both well established IG, We need a black car that knows what they are ACTUALLY doing and not just using BGF for its name and status.

I'd suggest speaking to @Thimble and @Vindus OOCly about how their prison factions have operated on the server, maybe they'll be able to put you in touch with some people who are knowledgeable AND interested in representing BGF.

Sadly one of the reasons I stepped away from this amazing concept of a server is the lack of quality illegal roleplayers and factions. Before anyone suggests I create one doesn't know the extensive work and time it takes to be a high quality successful leader. You would have to find people that understand what quality roleplay is and what RPing in prison is like or have had prior RP experience doing so. Also, I think it would be hard to start that here at the current time because jumping back to my first remark in this post, most people here are from other communities and engaged in typical civilian roleplay such as going to nightclubs, hitting up the mall, suburb roleplay - and have carried on that tradition here. Check in another time it'll be possible later, the playerbase is rapidly climbing and I'm sure your idea will strike interest. Just not right now. 

Edited by Ronnie two poles

I already see you know your shit because you're going for black car(s) which make sense in county jail and not BGF etc. As this isn't level 4 yards.

Either way there will be way too many problems like we had with PEN on lsrp since apparently jail is made for both genders together. It ruins immeresion you'll be forced to ignore roleplay with 50% of the time and when some proper jail roleplay gonna take place some random civilian female rpr mallrat is going to ruin it all. 

Tbf I don't see any jail factions working as long as they're not granted CK perms over people and understanding from guards what actually prison gangs are and the power they hold.

Edited by .45
6 minutes ago, .45 said:

Tbf I don't see any jail factions working as long as they're not granted CK perms over people and understanding from guards what actually prison gangs are and the power they hold.

Huh?

I suggest you take some time to read through the LSSD’s materials for the prison and the faction in general. These aren’t just a random selection of LSPD players, these guys are well informed and have done the research. Many of them having very long RP resumés in both criminal and law enforcement factions.

The jail was not made specifically to house both genders, as @Bospy has stated before, there is not enough female population to establish a female block or wing. Doing so would not only ruin RP for them, it would also ruin RP for the CO’s who have to man that wing/block. And while yes the server has a large female character population only a few of them actively RP as criminals. Take in to account time zones and activity? I doubt there will be much if any overlap between female and male prisoners.

If problems do arise? It’s already been stated in this thread by staff and members of LSSD that females will automatically be removed from the main cell block.

57 minutes ago, .45 said:

I already see you know your shit because you're going for black car(s) which make sense in county jail and not BGF etc. As this isn't level 4 yards.

Either way there will be way too many problems like we had with PEN on lsrp since apparently jail is made for both genders together. It ruins immeresion you'll be forced to ignore roleplay with 50% of the time and when some proper jail roleplay gonna take place some random civilian female rpr mallrat is going to ruin it all. 

Very true. GTA World should be the change and implement different areas for genders or something. IDK who's idea that was on LSRP's but I don't think this idea should be carried on here.  

1 hour ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Very true. GTA World should be the change and implement different areas for genders or something. IDK who's idea that was on LSRP's but I don't think this idea should be carried on here.  

How about this, female characters don’t go to jail ever! Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Invictus said:

What is a "black car" ?

A car is a group of prisoners who ride together on the yard if anything jumps off. In prison it's all about your allies. You can be in a car based on your race, geographical affiliation, or what gang you're in.

The black car is a group for blacks.

• Upvote 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Dashing unlocked this topic