Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
jezpack

Inventory bug.

Recommended Posts

Anselmi    69

Moved to player support; this is an issue on your end, not the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jezpack    0
19 minutes ago, Tennplugg said:

Is your keyboard dusty / dirty?

Nope, it does work when I am buying clothes tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Smokes    101

I have the same/ a similar issue. It pops up at random and only works on specific menu's. It will either default skip to the 8th option or the 4th option, and every time I scroll up/down it will rubber band back to the 8th or the 4th option. I have not found a fix to this either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jezpack    0
7 minutes ago, Big_Smokes said:

I have the same/ a similar issue. It pops up at random and only works on specific menu's. It will either default skip to the 8th option or the 4th option, and every time I scroll up/down it will rubber band back to the 8th or the 4th option. I have not found a fix to this either.

The clothing part works, the animation part works, inventory doesn't work at all and the one which ur using to enter apartments in those 10 floored buildings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raindance    51
1 hour ago, Anselmi said:

Moved to player support; this is an issue on your end, not the server.

No, I've had this issue as well several times in the past. It's some kind of script bug I think. Unsure of what triggers it though. Restarting my game fixed it for me. 

Edited by Raindance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jezpack    0
20 minutes ago, Raindance said:

No, I've had this issue as well several times in the past. It's some kind of script bug I think. Unsure of what triggers it though. Restarting my game fixed it for me. 

I've actually deleted the game, the rage and yet the same problem is happening, it does work while using the clothing menu and the animation menu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syrike    55

I've solved this in the past by pressing the keys that appear stuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giles    50

I've also had this issue at random times. The rubber banding back to another option as Big Smokes mentioned. It's quite annoying, but a restart usually fixes it.

Edited by Scaramouche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×