Can't wheelie with my Manchez.

VGavelin

I had the same issue until I tried a different saved game. Similar to the issue where you can't go into Binco and other various establishments, it was resolved with a further progressed saved game.

I can't really say which saved game will work for you, but if needed I can upload mine, which I'm 90% sure will fix your issue.

13 minutes ago, dodGE said:

I had the same issue until I tried a different saved game. Similar to the issue where you can't go into Binco and other various establishments, it was resolved with a further progressed saved game.

I can't really say which saved game will work for you, but if needed I can upload mine, which I'm 90% sure will fix your issue.

Oh, it'd be great if you could upload it actually.

Here's the save files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ndipaldc9fubo3/82F4FEDD.rar/file

Pretty straightforward to install, just navigate to "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\" and in there should be a string of numbers, for example mine is "82F4FEDD". Just overwrite all the SGTA files in that folder.

I'd recommend backing up your current saves though, just to be safe. It shouldn't mess with your actual game settings since those are a separate file not included. After that, load the save that's around 60% progressed and you should be good to go.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, dodGE said:

Here's the save files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ndipaldc9fubo3/82F4FEDD.rar/file

Pretty straightforward to install, just navigate to "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\" and in there should be a string of numbers, for example mine is "82F4FEDD". Just overwrite all the SGTA files in that folder.

I'd recommend backing up your current saves though, just to be safe. It shouldn't mess with your actual game settings since those are a separate file not included. After that, load the save that's around 60% progressed and you should be good to go.

Actually couldn't find "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles" and yes, I changed USERNAME to mine haha

30 minutes ago, Max3 said:

Actually couldn't find "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles" and yes, I changed USERNAME to mine haha

Are you on Windows 10? If not, it'll probably be a slightly different variation under My Documents. If you are on Windows 10, you might need to enable the option to show "Hidden Items" to show these hidden folders. Very easy to do, just open up any folder ("My Computer/This PC" for example) and in the top-right corner is a blue Question Mark, click the small arrow right beside it and it'll display all sorts of folder options, the one you're looking for is under the "View" tab. I threw in a photo for example, lemme know if you're still having issues with it.

AOQFgmJ.png

Edited by dodGE