Havana | Private Sauna Club

Shanks

HCgWZDo.png?1

About

Havana, located in Clinton Ave., is an exclusive membership club.
We offer premium services to each and every one of our members. We, the Havana, know what a hard day of business may impact one's state of mind and body. Our goal is to ensure that the well-deserved rest and relaxation, along with the best services provided is at our members' disposal, permanently.
Send it to the following E-Mail address:
[email protected] ((Forum PM @Gr4ves )) 

WNw0Shu.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Application Form

Part 1:
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Date of Birth:
Marital Status:
Other Club Affiliations:

Part 2:
I accept a weekly club membership fee of ten (10) thousand dollars per week: [Y/N]
I acknowledge the club does not refund membership fees: [Y/N]
I accept that violating the club policies can result in a club ban if the club administration deems it necessary.

Signature:

Ro9Su46.pngunknown.png

Club Policies

We reserve the right to select our members and will not answer denied applications.
You may apply once in thirty (30) days. Violating this rule will result in an indefinite club ban.
There will be no refunds given out upon leaving the club.
In order to bring a guest, the member must enter the guest's details in the club's guest book one day prior.

Contact

E-Mail: [email protected] ((Forum PM @Gr4ves ))

Address: Clinton Avenue 

Edited by Fenrir
  • Upvote 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Havana's administration thanks everyone that showed up at the opening yesterday. We are looking forward to seeing you all again some time in the near future. Membership applications are still open and available. Contact us if you have further questions.