[TBV] Article #1: The Black Voice!

DLimit

On 1/13/2020 at 2:32 AM, Scaramouche said:

Username: KeyboardWarrior

Comment: Might want to brush up on one of the most prominent civil rights activists before forming your articles. Martin Luther King Jr. preached love, not hate.

“We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”

“Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.”

“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”

“That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”

“I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.”

Set the example, don't contribute to the problem. I'm not implying that African Americans are the problem, I simply mean the overall problem of racism, hate speech, aggression, etc. I will take my leave now. Again, good luck to you sir.

*Signs off and closes the page.*

Username: Rebel-Lion360
Comment:  A bunch of white cracka lies taught to the youth within "They Schools"... They ALWAYS leave out the important parts.

https://timeline.com/by-the-end-of-his-life-martin-luther-king-realized-the-validity-of-violence-4de177a8c87b 

Edited by DLimit
30 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Comment:  A bunch of white cracka lies taught to the youth within "They Schools"... They ALWAYS leave out the important parts.

https://timeline.com/by-the-end-of-his-life-martin-luther-king-realized-the-validity-of-violence-4de177a8c87b 

Comment: You will find nothing that suggests King thought violence was desirable, or a solution to the problem. Only that it was understandable. This I completely agree with.

Nothing I quoted was a lie. Martin Luther King Jr spoke those words. Suggesting that the quotes I posted were not important, shows only how little you grasp the big picture. I was taught just fine, thank you. I went to a public school where there were a bunch of different races (shocker, I know). Trying to imply that I went to a school with only white people, just shows how one sided your opinion actually is. I feel sorry for you, truly. Such hate and no willingness to see any other side but your own. You're not going to change anything with this approach. I am sorry that this is the only way you feel to treat people, even though I have personally done nothing to wrong you.

Edited by Scaramouche
8 hours ago, Scaramouche said:

Comment: You will find nothing that suggests King thought violence was desirable, or a solution to the problem. Only that it was understandable. This I completely agree with.

Nothing I quoted was a lie. Martin Luther King Jr spoke those words. Suggesting that the quotes I posted were not important, shows only how little you grasp the big picture. I was taught just fine, thank you. I went to a public school where there were a bunch of different races (shocker, I know). Trying to imply that I went to a school with only white people, just shows how one sided your opinion actually is. I feel sorry for you, truly. Such hate and no willingness to see any other side but your own. You're not going to change anything with this approach. I am sorry that this is the only way you feel to treat people, even though I have personally done nothing to wrong you.

Username: Rebel-Lion360

Comment: You don't really understand what I mean by "They Schools". The term refers to a Westernized indoctrination system that teaches half-sided truths about people. Just like you, I went to high school... I am currently a first-year student at U.L.S.A.... Anyway, I'm saying that these institutions will tell you that Christopher Colombus founded the Americas without mentioning genocide... they'll talk about Luther King Jr.'s "Non-Violent" approach while ignoring that the legend spoke about forming RIOTS against oppression.

You're the one with the one-sided opinion, as King eventually vouched for Violence as a NECESSARY OPTION.

Edited by DLimit
5 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username: Rebel-Lion360

Comment: You don't really understand what I mean by "They Schools". The term refers to a Westernized indoctrination system that teaches half-sided truths about people. Just like you, I went to high school... I am currently a first-year student at U.L.S.A.... Anyway, I'm saying that these institutions will tell you that Christopher Colombus founded the Americas without mentioning genocide... they'll talk about Luther King Jr.'s "Non-Violent" approach while ignoring that the legend spoke about forming RIOTS against oppression.

You're the one with the one-sided opinion, as King eventually vouched for Violence as a NECESSARY OPTION.

Comment: Agree to disagree I suppose. I respect your opinion, as I said, everyone has a right to have one. Good luck in your endeavors ?️

Edited by Scaramouche

Username: Saint De Mardi

Comment: Y'all black racists make me laugh such as these comments:

On 1/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, MoCityDon said:

Username: Honky_Hater49

Comment: Fuck Trump and fuck all these dumbass crackers who goin on bout shit they don't understand.. Ayyy new challenge #SlapASnowBunnyInHisShit2020! ??? Record yourself smacking da dog shit outta a random honky on da street and post it on FaceBrowser deez whiteboys broke as hell typing paragraphs like they politicians or some shit goofies LOL get yo money up lames i make more in a day than y'all make in a year bumass white devils smh and im still blowin yo wife back out #BurnLSPDToTheGround #FuckWhitePeople 2020 #SlapASnowBunnyInHisShitChallenge2020

On 1/13/2020 at 2:19 AM, DLimit said:

Comment: @Keyboardwarrior You're going to Overstand why we ain't vouching for support from the white man in our next article. In the end, we ain't looking for crackapinions when this content is targeted towards the Black Kings and Queens of the Earth,

And you wonder why many people refuse to take you seriously.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic