[TBV] Article #1: The Black Voice!

DLimit

Username: Errrh

Comment: See, that just proves my point, You won't change because you don't want to. Yes I believe in equality, you don't, cause you don't want it. You don't deserve respect, cause you don't respect, simple as that. You know something about race profiling? No you don't. I didn't do anything to anyone and yet kids, yes kids throw stones at my car, cause I am white? This is what you teach them? Really? No wonder you have no respect.

Edited by Engelbert

Username: Honky_Hater49

Comment: Fuck Trump and fuck all these dumbass crackers who goin on bout shit they don't understand.. Ayyy new challenge #SlapASnowBunnyInHisShit2020! ??? Record yourself smacking da dog shit outta a random honky on da street and post it on FaceBrowser deez whiteboys broke as hell typing paragraphs like they politicians or some shit goofies LOL get yo money up lames i make more in a day than y'all make in a year bumass white devils smh and im still blowin yo wife back out #BurnLSPDToTheGround #FuckWhitePeople 2020 #SlapASnowBunnyInHisShitChallenge2020

Username: KeyboardWarrior

Comment: Keep proving my point. You've got nothing else to say, so you resort to insults. You're a bunch of hypocrites. You expect to have a voice, but when you use it, you sound like this:

32 minutes ago, MoCityDon said:

Username: Honky_Hater49

Comment: Fuck Trump and fuck all these dumbass crackers who goin on bout shit they don't understand.. Ayyy new challenge #SlapASnowBunnyInHisShit2020! ??? Record yourself smacking da dog shit outta a random honky on da street and post it on FaceBrowser deez whiteboys broke as hell typing paragraphs like they politicians or some shit goofies LOL get yo money up lames i make more in a day than y'all make in a year bumass white devils smh and im still blowin yo wife back out #BurnLSPDToTheGround #FuckWhitePeople 2020 #SlapASnowBunnyInHisShitChallenge2020

You wonder why you're not taken seriously? There you go. Exhibit A.

Edited by Scaramouche

Username: Rebel-Lion360
Comment: I would like to address that the majority of the terrorism within the United States of AmeriKKKa are committed by white supremacist organizations. Yet, the crackkka-controlled media only talks about black-on-black violence, Muslim terrorists, and Latino migrants... get yo facts straight before ya run your mouths about racial-profiling, ignorant cracka-ass-Neanderthals. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was proving that he doesn't exist... these crackas trying to hide what they are.

Edited by DLimit
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Comment: I would like to address that the majority of the terrorism within the United States of AmeriKKKa are committed by white supremacist organizations. Yet, the crackkka-controlled media only talks about black-on-black violence, Muslim terrorists, and Latino migrants... get yo facts straight before ya run your mouths about racial-profiling, ignorant cracka-ass-Neanderthals. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was proving that he doesn't exist... these crackas trying to hide what they are.

Comment: If it's change you're looking for, you won't get it like that. If I saw you shot and bleeding in the middle of the street, I'd rush over to you and call 911 for help, just as I would for anyone else. Color, race, sexual orientation, age, doesn't matter. I'm not hiding a thing. I have no ill-will towards you as a person.

For the record, I initially complimented you on your efforts with the newsletter. I don't disagree that there are many injustices towards people of different races. I respect that you're trying enact change, but I disagree with your method of drawing lines in the sand and dividing people even more. I hope you change your approach and be an example for this city, not just someone who spews more hate and judges people as a whole rather than the character of the individual.

Good luck with everything.

Edited by Scaramouche

Comment: @Keyboardwarrior You're going to Overstand why we ain't vouching for support from the white man in our next article. In the end, we ain't looking for crackapinions when this content is targeted towards the Black Kings and Queens of the Earth,

• Upvote 1

Comment: Might want to brush up on one of the most prominent civil rights activists before forming your articles. Martin Luther King Jr. preached love, not hate.

“We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”

“Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.”

“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”

“That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”

“I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.”

Set the example, don't contribute to the problem. I'm not implying that African Americans are the problem, I simply mean the overall problem of racism, hate speech, aggression, etc. I will take my leave now. Again, good luck to you sir.

*Signs off and closes the page.*

Edited by Scaramouche
15 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username: PatricSwayze1980
Comment: WRONG! Most are false flags by the alphabet boys to push certain political agendas. But I agree - 90% of the population should be ovened, no matter if black, brown or normal colour. This round is already ruined. We need a new start.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic