[TBV] Article #1: The Black Voice!

DLimit

3zrrSnu.png

The Black Voice: Article #1

Author: Rebel-Lion

The first article shall prioritize on discussing the foundation and intention of the newspaper, alongside with presenting details on the founder of the news company.

What is The Black Voice?

“The Black Voice” was formed on January 1, 2020 by “Rebel-Lion” within his studio apartment in Vespucci for the purposes of raising awareness towards African-American issues within Los Santos, San Andreas, and the remainder of The United States of AmeriKKKa. It focuses on topics regarding the Black Family, Black History, Black Culture, Black Activism, Black Businesses, systematic racial discrimination, police brutality, Black on Black Crime, and numerous other issues that represent our struggle. The objective is to uplift the mind of our fellow African-American brothers and sisters within the island. It is the voice for the African-American community, ensuring that the Black Voice is heard by people, throughout the world.

For over four-hundred years, the black man, woman, and child have been enslaved and colonized by the white devils of sub-humankind. Yet, after those four-hundred years, the black man, woman, and child still remain enslaved and colonized. This time, it is the enslavement and colonization of our minds. Our minds have remained shackled and chained to this very day, which is why “The Black Voice” intends to liberate those minds from their enslavement.

GH5Xwdb.jpg

Overtime, “The Black Voice” shall discuss a variety of topics that pertain to our struggle for self-determination, ensuring that our minds, bodies, and souls are emancipated from the white devils that have been stifling our development for centuries. It is time, black people, to wake up.

About the Author

KgE8Y1I.png

“Rebel-Lion” was born and raised within Los Santos, specifically within the Vespucci region of the city. For political reasons, he desires to keep his name anonymous. He is a full-time pro-Black activist and first-year university student, majoring within “African-American Political Studies” within “The University of Los Santos” (U.S.L.A.). He was inspired by African-American figures such as Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Malcolm X, Huey P. Newton & The Original Black Panther Party, Dr. John Henrik Clark, Dr. Ashra Kwesi, Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochanan, King Samir Shabazz & The New Black Panther Party, and General Sara Suten Seti. During his spare time, he exercises in the gym, reads books, and writes poetry.

Want a Voice?

Are you a black man, woman, or child that wants your voice to be heard? Are you a black business owner seeking publicity? Please, comment below. E-mail the author, Rebel-Lion, at [email protected] (Forum Account: DLimit) or contact him at "753-2820". 

45k5VeU.jpg

Comment Below:

Username:
Comment: 

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 2

Username: Rebel_Lion360
Comment: Brother, Dr. Fred Hampton was right in certain cases. But, you gotta understand, cracka devils ain't ever going to stand by our side when it comes to our struggles. Our next article is gonna focus on that topic, refuting the claim that we gotta stand in solidarity with the white beast for our liberation. In the end, these devils are the ones pushin' fourth our genocide, family. We, as Black People, gotta stick for each other, without being dependent on some cracka or Uncle Tom to solve our problems. It's kind of why I recognize The original B.P.P. as the "FOUNDATION" for our cause. But, we gotta get with the times and Overstand that the whole "solidarity with white people" shit just doesn't work... It's kind of why The New-Black Panther Party strays away from holdin' the hand of the slave-master.

Peace, G.

Edited by DLimit

Username: Honky_Hater49

Comment: You can tell @TTGTrigga276 is a certified uncle Tom. About time black communities get a voice in this corrupt ass city. Damn crackers want to be us so bad, they hate us. Just look at these snow bunnies online tryna act talk and be us LOL. Preach brother, crackers, pecker woods, and all these whiteys should burn. 

Username: KeyboardWarrior

Comment: Community groups are a great tool to raise awareness and you certainly have a right to voice your opinion. I respect what you're trying to do with this and I wish you luck. However, with the attitudes displayed here, you bring it on yourselves. You talk about hate, but look how you're talking about other people. Calling people white devils? Others saying that white people need to burn? Look in the mirror. This is part of the problem.

There is nothing in the San Andreas law that limits opportunity based on race. Please point out where there is legislation that limits you as a black community. Everyone has been given an equal opportunity to succeed.

I'm not saying that you're wrong about how some people/groups treat the Black community because that is very true. However, I am saying that your attitude towards the situation doesn't help the issue whatsoever. You're just giving people a reason to spew more hate. Set an example, don't feed the fire.

You have to give respect to earn it. That goes both ways.

Edited by Scaramouche

Username: TTGTrigga276

Comment: @KeyboardWarrior You’re probably a snow ass white man yourself with all the shit you’re saying. We are gonna bring it up on ourselves? How are WE the problem, when we got racist motherfuckers like you to abuse us, enslave us, kill us for no reason, incarcerate us and expect not to hear anything from us? We were in a cage for 400 years and y’all thought you were superior but now that we are fighting for our freedom, y’all started to look like bitches!

Everything is limited for the black man within San Andreas. We got to face the daily police corruption / brutality and all that shit you’re probably into, cracker.

I am not going to respect any whites for what they’ve done to my brothers in the past and I don’t want any from them neither. We set an example within the a Black Community and we get praised for what we do. Personally, the shit I’ve done for most of the young black kids, in my neighborhood? That’s nothing but love. We’ve tried earning “respect” by protesting in many peaceful marches, yet we’d always have pigs hitting us with batons and telling us to “move back to Africa”. We AINT the ones that started it.

You are and we’ll continue it.

Username: Errrh

Comment: Hilarious. Just take a walk down a street in south LS and you'll see what's about. They spot someone they don't know...you wanna respect for beating and mugging people who just happen to cross the wrong street? You want respect for pulling guns over a simple insult? Such movements are way too outdated in 21st century where honestly no one gives a damn who you are, people judge you still, yes they judge even each other, but for what they say and what they do, not what they are anymore. You have it all wrong. You know who does what you do nowadays? Terrorists.

Edited by Engelbert
6 hours ago, CORN said:

Comment: @KeyboardWarrior You’re probably a snow ass white man yourself with all the shit you’re saying. We are gonna bring it up on ourselves? How are WE the problem, when we got racist motherfuckers like you

Comment: I rest my case. You’re no better than anyone else you’re accusing of hate and racism. You spew hate just as much. I already said that I respect what he’s trying to do. How does that make me racist? You’re just proving my point about being a hypocrite. 

Edited by Scaramouche

Comment: Another uneducated cracker who came to talk irrelevant shit. Yeah yeah, let me tell you that most gangs around LS are either Hispanic or neo-nazi related. But you didn’t even mention it, you nazi crackhead Devil. You are one of them and came here to hate on us saying how “outdated such movements are or not judged based on who we are but what we do”. Bullshit. You don’t know anything about San Andreas’ racial profiling if you ain’t black. Per 100,000 deaths, 96 of them are black related whereas at the same numbers, whites are 39. That alone shows how corrupted the streets of Los Santos and who the real terrorists are. The only one outdated here is you because you still think equality exists in Los Santos and black gangs are far more terrorizing than other.

Edited by CORN
6 hours ago, CORN said:

I am not going to respect any whites for what they’ve done to my brothers in the past and I don’t want any from them neither.

Comment: Lumping us all together as if all white people are bad, seems like racial profiling to me. You’re guilty of doing the same thing you accuse us of doing. This is why nothing will ever change. I’m giving you respect by not insulting you or calling you names because I ultimately respect your opinion. You are entitled to it. You insult me and call me horrendous names for no reason, but I’m the bad guy. Makes complete sense.

Hypocrisy at its best. 

Edited by Scaramouche
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic