Add cigarettes to gas stations

Dynamite!

Both sides need to be shown though, if you can just walk into a 24/7 and get the same stuff you'd typically have to pay a fee of 200 to walk into the store theres no reason to even have tobacco shops as no one's willing to pay another 200 bucks.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:15 PM, Max3 said:

Both sides need to be shown though, if you can just walk into a 24/7 and get the same stuff you'd typically have to pay a fee of 200 to walk into the store theres no reason to even have tobacco shops as no one's willing to pay another 200 bucks.

Any script business (Tobacco shop, Liquor Store, Tattoo shop) Should not have an Pfee set as they make money from the scripted sale of goods and services already.

You find any IG make sure to inform the property management team so they can correct the issue.

+1 for this idea however the prices should be different. Gas stations normally charge nearly double for a single pack compared to tobacco shops.

1 hour ago, Henning said:

Any script business (Tobacco shop, Liquor Store, Tattoo shop) Should not have an Pfee set as they make money from the scripted sale of goods and services already.

Well with this being said, during the time that I owned the tobacco shop in strawberry I only made around 10k on the script in well over a month. I had made more than a few times more than this one the entrance just due to the way the script works. Now I paid 200k for this building, right, it would take me more than 20 months to just break even.

My point: entrance fees are the main source of profit for these businesses and are the only thing that makes them a good investment. If we are going to remove the pfee’s we need to bump the script price up exponentially.

Edited by Max3
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s because tobacco stores were added later with an update that meant you had to have an actual cigarette to use the smoking animations. If we added the cigarettes to gas stations or 24/7s it would basically void the use of tobacco stores entirely. Not everything can be 1 x 1 realism in terms of business setup and that’s just one example of how replication real life entirely would remove the point of an entire business script.

• mj2002 locked this topic