More feminine body models for girls and height settings

pwincess

If you look at traditional masculinity/femininity in most cultures, it's less about the body and more about the vibe. GTAW gives us all the tools to create a feminine vibe.

For me a text server is all about the writing, so IMO we should try to RP this as if nobody can see our characters. We can convey masculinity or femininity with dialogue, emotes, personality, actions, culture, etc. Look at how actual human beings move, speak, and act in the real world. Look at people in motion, look at the small gestures, the little quirks. IMO messing around with measurements and ratios isn't enough to create a feminine impression.

We can totally apply this principle more broadly. I can write "shy" in my description, but that's totally meaningless unless I actually RP shyness moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Caracosa said:

If you look at traditional masculinity/femininity in most cultures, it's less about the body and more about the vibe. GTAW gives us all the tools to create a feminine vibe.

For me a text server is all about the writing, so IMO we should try to RP this as if nobody can see our characters. We can convey masculinity or femininity with dialogue, emotes, personality, actions, culture, etc. Look at how actual human beings move, speak, and act in the real world. Look at people in motion, look at the small gestures, the little quirks. IMO messing around with measurements and ratios isn't enough to create a feminine impression.

We can totally apply this principle more broadly. I can write "shy" in my description, but that's totally meaningless unless I actually RP shyness moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day.

Being able to edit height would be nice though. 

Changing the size is impossible since the size is measured in 4 parts:

Torso

Shirts

Legs

Feet

Each one is independent, and changing the torso implies changing the more than 200 IDs it contains, and the same with the shirts and pants, that only for a body model, it would be necessary to change the male and female models, and nobody in their healthy trial will create a Mod of 1GB or even more, modifying each item of clothing, yes, you have to modify each of the 3D models.

If you take a look, when you wear pants with a wrong torso, you can see that the model is the pants, inside there is no leg model, so you have to modify all the clothes.

The cause of this problem has been Rockstar, they made both models with the same proportions to avoid working on other things, to be able to make the body it would have to be a 3D model in itself and the clothes put on top of that 3D model, not be the 3D clothing itself.

Edited by Jennie

One of the first mods I tried working on for GTA V was variable height for females.

After realizing that simple things like climbing over walls and the auto-step onto ledges was wacky, it would take a /lot/ of effort to reanimate. Not worth the hassle.