Accessories add/remove

kilerbite

Hey!

I think there should be some command that gave us access to the clothing menu at any part of the map, but only allowed to change some categories, such as Hats and Glasses. Since GTMP doesn't allow to pick your helmet when you're using a bike, I think this could be useful.

I'll tell you an example of scenario where this could be used. I'm using a helmet on head category, then I get off my bike, I use the command and quickly change the head to default, removing the helmet object.

This can also be done with glasses, most of times people don't wear sunglasses because at night they'll become useless and unrealistic. With this command you could put them on or take them off whenever you wanted.

I hope I made myself clear. Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 1

I think this is definitely a feature we need, especially considering when I go and ride on a police bike, it puts a damn cowboy hat on me. At least I could bind a macro or something and mash it at a traffic stop to make sure my actual helmet is showing for other players. Then I get off the bike and lose my original helmet for some reason as well. Also, I'd like to be able to use a command in some way shape or form to raise the visor (which is just a different hat model, so having a command to change my hat would work fine).

Edited by Wisci
  • Thanks 1

Seems like just saying "Supporting" isn't allowed probably because I need to give a reason why I'm supporting this suggestion. Well, I don't see the necessity  to just repeat the author's reasoning behind the suggestion considering it's a pretty simple one. But here we go. I fully agree with liking the idea of having an option to turn accessories on and off. Supporting.

Yes yes yes I hate people asking me why I'm riding my FCR in a Dunce hat talk about coincidences :D

Make like little menu in inventory like hats And you could put on the hat for your outfit.

Or select a helmet for your bike so Automaticly you put on the helmet you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wisci locked this topic