WITHDRAWN

Cryptography

[FOR SALE] 394 Imagination Ct | Vespucci Canals | Los Santos

Property Type: House
Address: 394 Imagination Ct. Vespucci Canals

"The famous Vespucci Canals were built at the turn of the century in a desperate attempt to bring some semblance of European culture to the western United States."

Area Description: 

The Vespucci Canals are home to many wealthy people who want to live near the beach. The houses are not as upscale as those in places such as Rockford Hills, instead, they're more focused on the stunning views the area has to offer. The canals themselves aren't very deep, so people are able to wade around freely. At both day and nighttime, the Vespucci Canals are relatively peaceful and quiet, aside from the occasional cars driving through.

All buildings in the canals are for residential use only. The homes closely resemble the quiet two-story houses found on Del Perro Beach, which include an open-air garage and a large staircase in the back. The canals have no notable layout, being that the entire neighborhood is in the shape of a square. There are two islands sitting inside of the canals. These islands are small strips and contain houses. There are a few narrow roads along the canals; these roads lead out into the rest of Vespucci. On the northern side of the canals, a tunnel connects the waterways to the Pacific Ocean.

5WoXNQr.png

gnHO11s.png

Interior:

QD1Lyi5.png

Pricing range 125,000,-- / 225,000,--

Current OfferNone

Edited by Cryptography
4 minutes ago, Cara said:

((Please confirm when you bought this property?))

(( I’ve bought this property like two hours ago. )) 

(( I’m checking the rules on property and I wasn’t aware of the 14 days rule, just back since 4 months inactivity))

Property withdrawn for sale.

Edited by Cryptography