All-In-One Advertisements

akari

As someone with a character who trades their car in for a new one almost every month, I've tried to put more effort into the sale of my characters' vehicles. What I've found is that most of the time, unless I'm dealing with a fellow car nut or a particularly avid roleplayer - most people just really do not give two fucks. They look at the price, the car it's attached to, and might take into consideration how it looks as they might need to spend money to customize it to their tastes. 

Do I particularly enjoy seeing personal ads listing several cars being sold like they're at a dealership? Not really, but with the 20 minute timer (barring donators) and the fact that the people that actually want to buy those kinds of high-end cars are likely few and far between, I can't say with certainty that I'd ask someone to put too much effort into something that will end up most likely being a 5 minute token interaction, that aside from script cash probably wasn't worth it roleplay-wise.

I'm probably not adhering to a particularly high standard of roleplaying here, but that's just my anecdotal two cents.