Crashing and lagging

MOONLIGHT.

Good evening everybody, so I need somebody who could help me solve two problems one of them is crashing like with some random errors and out of nowhere and another one is lagging.. So basically, when I roleplay with somebody or just run around by myself, sometimes I do get crashed.. sometimes it's often and sometimes it's like once, but mainly I do get crashed a lot, I cannot remember what kind of crashed do I get, but one of them was before that I needed to reboot my game or whatever and couple mores is just like random ones, but yet I would like to solve my problem.

Another reasons is lagging.. My laptop is not that bad and I believe I could run the game well on "High" graphics.. My laptop specs is like 8 gb ram, i7 processor and also geforce gtx 1050 ti 4gb video card, so basically I don't know what should I do, so I could make it stop.. Do I need to play with NVidia settings or something else or maybe I need to boost my video card or like whatever, so I need a little help, so if anybody knows anything, message me!

Does it run okay on "Normal" settings? Pretty sure you need more than 8gb of ram to play smoothly on high/very high settings. My laptop has exactly the same specs and runs smooth. Another thing that would help with laptops and gta 5 is running it from SSD.

Edited by Roza.