[Kaizen] Dissection of Legion Lounge

akari

User: Legion Lounge

Comment:

Dear Kaizen Corporation,

We are thankful for your review about  ''Legion Lounge'', reviews help us improve. But there's false information in your review and it's unethical to write a review about your rival. But we still agree on some points in this article and we will implement changes in ''Legion Lounge''.

Sincerely,

D.Makarov 

Director of Legion Lounge.

Edited by Basko
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Basko said:

User: Legion Lounge

Comment:

Dear Kaizen Corporation,

We are thankful for your review about  ''Legion Lounge'', reviews help us improve. But there's false information in your review and it's unethical to write a review about your rival. But we still agree on some points in this article and we will implement changes in ''Legion Lounge''.

Sincerely,

D.Makarov 

Director of Legion Lounge.

User: akari
Comment: Thank you for your reply. While at this point I do agree that this piece was unnecessarily biased and already announced Kaizen would be making adjustments to our behaviour in the future, I would disagree that it contains false information. All of the information I provided came from factors that I experienced during my first visit. I have been continuing to make visits to your venue nonetheless, and I've noticed your team has been making small improvements here and there. This is good, and falls entirely within the kaizen philosophy at its core!

Kaizen Corporation holds the firm belief that there's no point to running a business if you have no competitors to fight against. We have no intentions to run any venue out of business, including Legion Lounge. We simply hold everyone to a standard. We uphold these standards not only for progression of the venues themselves, but more importantly for the benefit of the consumer. We kindly appreciate that input in this piece has been taken to heart by the team at Legion Lounge, and we're happy to see what the future brings for you and your venue. Thank you!

• Applaud 1

Username: Brody

Personally, I don’t understand why a corporation that’s already involved in partnerships with other establishments is publicly reviewing businesses in the same market. You can claim all you want about not being biased, but the fact of the matter is you’re writing about businesses that compete in the same space with your own partnerships. That’s like asking the owner of Vapid to write an “honest” opinion of their experience at a Dinka dealership. There’s always going to be some bias towards your own products, as was evident in this piece. 

Correction or not, you shouldn’t be publicly reviewing these companies unless you’re an unbiased 3rd party without their hand in the cookie jar. If it is your business model to help improve these businesses through partnership, do it in that way, rather than going about it this way.

Edited by Kestalas
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic